Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Keep Drumming Jimmy

Last year I would thought that a7x was some bad band that all the guys at school thought was cool. I of course was so very, very wrong. One day I was curious and decided to you guys a listen. I was in awe. The lyrics, the rifts, the solos, and of course the drumming in the background. My favorite song is Brompton Cocktail which you wrote Jimmy and I'll never forget that. It was 2:35am that I found out about your passing. I was staying the night at my friend's house and I just had to check my blackberry one more time. I saw I had a mibba story update. It stated in the authors note that you were gone. I didn't believe it. I went to your band's website and there it was. A tear slid down my face. Now Jimmy, I never met you but through your music and videos I saw, I feel like I did. Now I don't believe in God but I sure as hell believe in afterlife. I hope you cause chaos and keep playing your drums like a mad man with Jimi Hendrix on guitar and Kurt Cobain on vocals. You are the best drummer I have ever heard and you are now, I believe, the beat in my heart. You will keep all of us a7x soldiers marching right on beat because you're beating in us. Love you forever James Owen Sullivan. I feel for your friends, family, and beautiful wife leana though I know I could never feel the pain that they will hold for the rest of their days.
Keep chasing those ducks, Rev.
Love, Melissa.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoo! 97?