Status: Will try to work hard....if people like it :D

As Lovers Left Me To Bleed Alone

Not The Kind You Talked About.

I jogged down to the store, even though I was out of breath I loved the way my brown hair bounced around on my shoulders. Even thought I got funny and mean looks from people on the street I smiled at the thought of finally getting the book I wanted. I was a geek, and I was proud.

I stopped outside the door to the bookstore, the only one in town, and tried to catch my breath. When I had, I pushed on the door but it didn't budge, I looked down perplexed as to why it wasn't opening PULL the door said. I blushed and looked around to see if anyone had saw me, it didn't look like anyone had.

I pulled on the door this time and it opened with ease. I brushed the escaped hairs back over my head and walked up to the front desk.

"Hi Kelly, is my book in?" I asked the red haired girl at the desk, already knowing it was because she called me.

"Jeez, Anna, I called you like 6 minutes ago. What did you do, run here?" Kelly said bending down to grab my book under the desk.

Kelly had been the first person I talked when I moved here, she was an energetic girl and talked so I didn't have to.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder like I was some rich girl "Well of course, I couldn't wait and let someone break in and steal my book now could I?

Kelly smiled and rang my book up "Don't worry, we have our guard dog today." she nodded to the left of me and took my money.

I looked over my shoulder a little to see him looking over the small selection of Cd's

"Do you think hes stalking you, Anna?" Kelly handed me a bag with my book in it.

"He better not be, I'll punch his face in if he is." I said this a little louder than necessary just in case he was listening.

"I think it would be exciting to have someone stalk me." Kelly was a hopeless romantic.

"It's not." I said putting the the book and my money in my bag.

"Have you had someone stalk you before?" Kelly leaned over the desk to get in my face. Her hair was bushy and some of it tickled my nose and made me want to sneezed.

I shook my head as old memories that I try to bury resurfaced. "Bye, Kelly."

I walked to the door but stopped halfway there. He better not be stalking me I thought. I turned around and walked right up to him.

"Are you stalking me?" I asked giving him a odd look.

This boy, since the bookstore opened a month and a half ago, I had see him every time I came here.

He had such dark brown hair that it looked black, I had thought that it was until the time I stood behind him in line. His hair was in that "emo" look that made me what to mess it up and then run away laughing hysterically.

He wore regular jeans and a black shirt. All I had ever seen of his face was the profile and that was mostly always covered by a hood.

He turned around from looking at the Cd's and for the first time I saw his real eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
How was THAT for a first chap?!

Did you like it? Is it chessy? Stupid? Grammar is sucking big time? Is it good enough to make you want to comment?

Sorry if there are any funky bits....my cat was biting me cuz I woke her up....she way sleeping one MEEEE! lmao :D

Comments=Love <3

Chap Title: The Kind by Flyleaf