Status: Geuss who's back? back again RLR08's back. Tell a friend

Stars

Paranoia

I woke to a sweet smell that seemed to be emitting from downstairs. I stretched and yawned before getting up to do the daily routine. Showered and dressed in my Sunday best I headed downstairs toward the kitchen and found my whole family seated around the table eating blueberry pancakes. I grabbed a plate and sat down in the last remaining chair between my two brothers. "Morning Belles." , Ezra chimed, I giggled, ever since I was brought home from the orphanage he had refused the name Annabelle and just called me Belles. "Morning Ez, Air, Daddy, Mom." I nodded to each of them. "You slept in late this morning." My father commented. "Yeah, the dishes took forever last night, Ezra helped a bit though." I replied. We continued talking throughout breakfast, and soon it was time to go to church. One thing I hated about being a preacher's daughter you had to be the first one's in the building, always. I glanced at the clock, 7:30 church didn't start until 8. I shrugged it off and sat in the back of my father's car. Then Ezra got in followed by Aaron. Church was long and boring I stared out the windows as usual waiting for it to end. We closed the mass in prayer, and my family and I stood at the doors thanking everyone for coming and shaking their hands. First ones here, last ones to leave. Many girls from my school stood there ooo'ig and awe'ing at Ezra and Aaron. Ezra shrugged off the swooning girls to come over and chat with me. "So where's your girl?" I shot him daggers at him. I glanced around the room in a paranoid fashion to see if anyone had heard. "Let's not talk about that here." I grumbled. Caught, he was going to get me caught. Never had I ever asked him about Joshua in public when they were together, I just covered for them when I was needed to, no questions asked. As I was glancing around, I felt arms wrap around me from behind. I blushed and quickly turned, hoping, praying really, that it was Joshua. No, no such luck, there was Juliana smiling all big, and I couldn't help but smile back, because I was happy to see her, but she was going to get us caught! "Juliana...don't do that." I mumbled. Her eyes cast downward. "Sorry, I'm just used to being open about how I feel.", she replied. "Oh, lighten up, Belles. Friends hug. Really your overreacting., Oh, by the way I’m Ezra, Belles' brother.” Juliana smiled at him "Juliana...,"She said outstretching her hand. Ezra shook it.As Ezra and Juliana chatted a bit another pair of hands hugged me from behind and this time a kiss was planted on my cheek. "I suppose we should keep up appearances, because of the huge hug Juliana just gave you." She heard Joshua's voice say. She laughed, "See Ez, I'm not the only paranoid one." Ezra looked over and awkwardly waved at Joshua and he waved back. "Neither am I, your father noticed the hug too." Josh noted. I am going to be sick. My father saw, then my father knew. My father was one of the most paranoid people on earth. "Please tell me your joking, Josh." "Joking about what?", came my father's voice from behind me, oh I wish I had eyes in the back of my head than these things could easily be avoided....
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think, I figured her dad had to become suspicious of it at one point, why not now? I want this story to pick up the pace a little. Anyway How are you guy's? Aren't you happy it wasn't a two year wait this time, only two months ;) Anywho I'm already working on the next chapter. So yep. Oh question of the day......(I expected a drum-roll from you.) Let's try this again, question of the day...What's your favorite movie? Mine is Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind. anyway peaceout guys, until next time <3 Randi