Status: Active, but may be slow. Need comments to make update faster x

Those Eyes

"Bad dream?"

My eyes opened slowly. Seeing his staring right back into mine. They shone so perfectly that I was stunned when they close and his lips pressed against mine. Damn this guy was soooo hot! As I pulled away reluctantly from the kiss, I smiled fully to his gorgeous face. His arms wrapped around me and I soon felt like I was flying.

Looking down from his amazing eyes for just a second, I found we actually were. My eyes watched his once more as he smiled amazingly at me. I caught out the corner of my eye, a beautiful set of brilliantly white feathers wings. He was like an angel...holding me up and flying with me through the sky.

I felt so happy. The happiest I've felt in such a long time, yet it was amazing. None of the burden in my life I had was pulling me down, making the full and very real smile across my face, seem to droop. I was soo happy to be here next to his body, next to his amazing smile and eyes that were shining down at me.

Soon his hand too mine, I felt his arms losening slightly but his smile still on my face. I looked down at the cloud under us to the stare at him scared out of my mind. What was he thinking??! I can't fly!...

He just smiled and nodded. Letting go of me suddenly yet still holding my hand. I felt my body tumble and I saw his expression of shock and panic. Did he realize no wings meant not being able to fly??!

I was falling faster and faster. I'd let go of his hand a while ago now, only because I was too busy screaming and flailing around in the sky to remember to keep hold of it. He was flying towards me, his wings looking huge and mighty, yet he still wasn't quick enough to catch up to me.

My eyes grew wider as the scence around us seemed to darken, his amazing white and glorious wing where turning into a light grey, then after a few more feets of falling, they were pitch black. Like he was a fallen angel from heaven.

His eyes weren't the beautiful colour they once where, they were filled with anger and pain. Before I knew it I had landed...my body unable to move, but as soon as he reached me. I knew it wasn't him anymore...he'd changed, fallen from heaven and I had no idea what I was to do...

"What...happened??" I croaked out. Using what little energy I had left to speak my words to his fearful eyes. His brilliant smile changed into a cocky grin, and as his words slipped past his lips, I wanted to screech out loud for whatever I'd done...

"You made me fall!"


I sat bolt up right. My lungs heaving and straining to try and breathe normally, but that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. I felt my bed move slightly and as I turned my knowing eyes towards him, I saw his bright blue filled with panic.

"Whats wrong??!" he asked paniced. My back felt his hand touch it, rubbing slowly up and down to try and comfort me. I couldn't let him see me like this, it was stupid...it was just a dream...about him!

"Bad..." I sqweezed out. My chest feeling majorly tight and I couldn't get another breath in without feeling lightheaded. The next thing I knew he was sitting right infront of me. My eyes looked into his and I saw the major feeling he had. Worry.

"Bad dream??" he asked, panic setting through voice, which he tried so hard to hide. Didn't workthough. I nodded to his answer, then held tightly to my shirt and tried to losen it a tad, to see if that helped. He saw what I was doing, and without panicing anymore then I was already, I let him undo the top button, yet that did nothing.

I felt my body sigh even with it shaking and trying to breathe. I was so scared...and he was there watching me. My eyes grew wide when I saw him look to the floor...was he giving up??!...and then I swear I could have died right then and there when I felt his lips attach to mine.

My breathing stopped, my body stood still. But as I watched his eyes closed I just stared forward before I felt my body relax. Sliding my eyes closed I suddenly felt myself kissing him back. I never knew after having a panic attack I'd actually have my first kiss...

His arm suddenly wrapped around me, my body being pressed against his as his lips became alittle more forceful against my own. I tried to keep up, tried to not freak at how close I was to him, the face I swear I felt his hand absent mindedly falling down across my butt...but as I took all of this is, I felt more at ease with it.

Before long he pulled away. Both of us left breathless but in a good way...before was not good what so ever. He fell against my bed on his back, trying to gain his breath while I hunched over myself and didn't dare meet his eyes. I could feel a thick, bright red blush across my cheeks and there was no way he was going to see that either...