Status: inactive

Ever Graceful with Legolas

Findings

The first thing I felt was the Sun. I love the unchanging sun, the only thing that brings light to dark times such as these. Strange things have been whispered among us about the Free World. The whispers speak of something I could not possibly think of this early in the morning for it sends a deep shiver in me which brings on the visions of what has not come to past. For now as I lay in my bed, I will only concentrate on the Mirkwood morning noises. And on my fiancé. This brought a smile to my face as I thought of Legolas Greenleaf son of Thranduil who is the leader of the Mirkwood elves. I let myself picture Legolas in my mind to rid it of the ever growing evil of the Free World. His looks are the exact opposite of mine in coloring, with his straight long blonde hair it seemed almost white compared to my dark wavy hair. And his true blue hue of his eyes that were ever seeing to my bright green eyes, the differences made for teasing when we first started courting. We are both fair of skin, but so is all other elves as the height and grace is the same through out the race.

Thinking of Legolas Greenleaf made me realize that he should be at my side, in bed where he laid the previous night. I bolted up in my silk blue bed. How could I not sense his presence? I was Lilith daughter of Oilayia for goodness sakes! Said to be the fairest creature of the Free World with uncanny senses and a glow that brought light to the darkest of places. I could sense him if he was on the other side of Middle Earth and now nothing….

Fear ran through me for the only reason I could not sense him would be that he has fallen.

“Thilitha! Come quick!” I yelled for my maid who would surly have heard the news to confirm my suspicion.

“Why are you yelling miss? I am standing only here, right across your room.” Thilitha answered and for the first time I noticed she has laying out my breakfast on my small dining table in my room.

She uncovered my breakfast from the serving platter. The repulsive smell hit my nose only seconds after words forcing me to quickly run to the bathroom. I started dry heaving into the toilet and crying. What was wrong with me? Since when does a breakfast of sausage backs me lose my stomach. Why couldn’t I sense any one? And why was I sick? I never have been sick like this, for the grace of elves usually protect us from illness that plagues men. Thilitha came into the bathroom and grabbed my hair to hold back while I continued to empty my stomach and cry.

After I was done I heard Thilitha making a tsking sound behind me. She let my hair fall back to my back and quickly walked back out of the bathroom. After I cleaned myself up I went and laid on my bed looking at her, but she wouldn’t meet my gaze.

“My dear friend Thilitha, you have been my nurse maid and my mother of all means, please tell me why you keep tsking for I fear you’ll turn into a cricket if you do not stop.” I tried lighting the mood.

“Ms. Lilith I do not mean to disrespect you but your actions this morning has proven that what I have feared for weeks is true.” Thilitha was still down casting her eyes so she wouldn’t meet mine.

“What is your fear good old Thilitha?” I was now growing a little anxious at her formality.

“I am still not certain but I fear that Master Greenleaf’s late night visits have burden you with a child.” She met my gaze and I could see she was crying “Ruined! That is what you are now. I should have stopped him when he left this morning but I didn’t think he would run out on you. What is Miss going to do rising a child on her own?”

“Thilitha! I can not be pregnant, I would know for a fact. I would be able to sense its presence inside of me.” but my voice wavered with uncertainty.

“I know that you have been having trouble seeing and sensing Miss. This proves my theory even more. Unless you drink the liquid of Yythilim your powers will be fogged with the sharing of the light with your baby.”

“Get me the liquid then and then I will sense if there its presence.” I waited while she went out and got it. I was shaking and scared. Surly my Legolas would not run out me if I was carrying his child. Or would he? We did break the tradition until waiting until the hand fast for sharing our love.

“Here it is Miss. You’ll need only one drop and things should come back to you.” Thilitha handed me the bottle and waited.

I took a sip. It tasted like gold coming into my mouth and smelled of sweet flowers. Instantly my senses came back in a overwhelming wave. The first presence I felt was mine, but then also two others that were not visible. Then Thilitha, and gradually the whole Mirkwood, then Middle Earth. I laid a hand on my stomach wandering if I could have a vision of the baby. What I found out made blackness swirl around my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
My other two stories status have been changed. For right now they are inactive and that will probably change over this week. School has just been to much to write and do work. This is my new story. Please tell me what you think