Status: Still in-progress. :)

OMJ I Killed Joe Jonas?

Chapter 3

Joe's P.O.V
When I walked inside our house I saw Brittany cutting vegtibles. Absent mindedly I wrapped my arms around her. She jumped slighly and I heard her say somthing, not quite hearin what she said she ran over to the sink.

I looked at her, she had fear in her eyes while she watched blood from her finger go down the drain

"You ok, babe?" I asked her.
"yeah, I'm fine." she didn't sound quite sure of herself. I walked over to her at the sink "here, let me see it," I said as I grabbed her finger. She quickly pulled out of my touch and backed up, causeing her to hit her back on the counter. I was really surpised at what Brittany just did. "Britt, sweet-heart, what's going on?" I asked.
To tell u the truth I was really kind of hurt. She shook her head and said "Nothing, I-I just had a bad day at work today that's all. I'd like to be alone for a little bit." With that she ran up the stairs. Then I heard a door shut. I just stood there. Shocked.
By the look on her face, I could tell that she was hiding somthing...but what?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that evening...
"Britt!!...." I was yelling up the stairs. No answer.
"Brittany??"
I haven't seen her since she ran up stairs erlier. Then I went up stairs I needed to make sure she was ok. "Brittany?" I said quietly and tapped on the bedroom door with my finger. I quietly opened it.
There she was peacefully sleeping on the bed with her hand hanging over the side of the bed. I smiled. She looked so cute when she slept. I saw a bandage on her finger where she cut it. Thankfully she was ok. I walked over to her and kissed her softly on the cheek. There was a small smile that crept along her face. Then went back downstairs and worte a note:

Hey babe,
I'm going to get a smoothie with Nick. I hope that's ok. You looked so peaceful sleeping. I will be back soon. Love you so much.
your awesomly hot husband:P

I smirked at the last part. Then grabbed my keys and headed to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Java Juice~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walked in Jave Juice I was scanning the shop for Nick. There hw was in the corner at a booth. He waved at me. Man, I love my lil' bro. I waved back and walked over to the table. "hey man, what's up?" I asked him. "hey" he said as he stood up and gave me hug. "nothing much, I was just waiting for you for about 20 minutes...what took you so long?" hw finished with a giggle. "Sorry dude, I said at 5:30." I looked at my watch and it was 5:54. "Oh...sorry" I said as we both sat down. "So, what did you want to talk to me about?" he asked simply.
"Brittany..."
"Ok...what about her?"
I sighed "it feels like she is hiding somthing from me."
"...Likeee??" he said slowly.
"Well like today, when came home. I saw her in the kitchen, cutting vegies. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. She jumped a little and said something. Then ran over to the sink. I saw her staring as the blood from her finger slowly went into the sink. Then I ask if I could see and I grabbed her hand. She quickly pulled her hand away from my hand and backed up and her back hir the counter. I asked what was wrong and she said that she had a bad day at work and that, she wanted to be alone, and ran upstairs."

"Hmm...that is a little odd. But, don't you belive her? I mean maybe she did have a bad day at work." Nick said.

I guess what he said was true. We sat there quiet for awhile.

"I think you should just ask her what's going on" nick said while spinning his cup around. "Ok I will ask her tonight or tomrrow morning." I said. "So, how are you and Morgan doing?" I said trying to change the subject. "Pretty good...we are going on a date tomorrow, I am excited." that put a smile on my face. "So...you think she is the one?" I asked.
He thought a little bit. "yeah....I think she is..." after he said that he smiled. "awh my little bro found a girl" I laughed after. He just smiled, staring at the sparkly table.
Nick and I just sat there talking about our lives since I no longer lived with him.
We just sat there for a little bit. The whole Jave Juice was quiet, well some wispers here and there. It smelled like ice cream in the shop. I looked at my watch "oh, I should go..." I said it was already 6:37 PM. wow, time flies! I thought to myself. We both slid to the end of the seat booth and walked out of the shop. "I'll be right back." I went back into the shop and got a berry smoothie for Britt. It was her favourite, I knew because she always got that flavour when we were dating. "that will be $4.36"
I got out my trifold and gave her a $5 bill
"here you go"
"thanks"
She gave me my change and I walked out the door seeing Nick standing beside heis car, waiting for me.
I walked up to him. "later, dude." I patted his shoulder. "bye, and remember I'm here to talk whenever, ok?" he looked in my eyes, nmaking sure I was listening "thanks" I took my keys put of my pocket and jumped in the car.
Brittanys P.O.V
I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 6:15 PM. I got up and walked Downstairs. "hmm where is Joe?" I thought on my way to the kitchen. Then I saw a note on the counter that read.-

I'm going to get a smoothie with Nick. I hope that's ok. You looked so peaceful sleeping. I will be back soon. Love you so much.
your awesomly hot husband:P

I laughed at the last part...but It was true. I walked over to the veggies that were still laying there. Beside the knife I saw a little blood. Horrible memories came back to my mind. It sent shivers up my spine.
I quickly put the veggies in a bag and put the cutting board in the sink along with the knife.
"hmmm what to do.." I thought. I rembered the bathroom needed some cleaning, so I went down into the basement to get my supplies.
I saw a flash of light coming from the left. I looked over and saw the same exact corner that was in my dream...when I was killing Joe. I could even smell blood. I screamed, and just then someone came running down the stairs. Muscular arms wrapped around me. I jumpped a little. "Baby, what happened? Are you alright?" A soothing voice that could only be Joe's asked.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not really sure bout this chapter...idk if I really liked it...oh, well I don't know...haha you tell me what you thought of it:) comment:) and if it really sucks then uhm... I typed it on my iPod so it my iPods fault..:) haha MysteryGirl94's turn for the next chapter:D
♠ ♠ ♠
Not really sure bout this chapter...idk if I really liked it...oh, well I don't know...haha you tell me what you thought of it:) comment:) and if it really sucks then uhm... I typed it on my iPod so it my iPods fault..:) haha MysteryGirl94's turn for the next chapter:D !