Status: Still in-progress. :)

OMJ I Killed Joe Jonas?

Chapter 6

I hopped back, making sure the knife wasn’t doing to land on my toes. I, then, heard someone running down the stairs. I quickly picked the knife up and put it behind my back.
“Brittany! What happened?” Joe asked coming over to me, embracing me in a hug. I pulled away.
He stood there. His jaw way slightly hanging open. He put his hand over his chin and mouth slowly moving it back and forth. It looked like he was thinking.
I was just standing there hoping he wouldn’t notice the knife behind my back. He looked up at me.
“We need to talk, Brittany.” He said staring deeply in my eyes. Those eyes…my masterpiece…the hatred. All of those same thoughts came back to my mind. I tried to shake that out of my head.
My breath seemed to get heavier and faster. Then everything went black.
JOE’S P.O.V
I got waken up by an ear piercing scream. That had to be Brittany, I mean she was the only on in the whole house…I hope. I jumped out of bed and rand downstairs, to the kitchen.
I saw Brittany standing there. Her face was pale.
“Brittany! What happened?” I asked. I quickly embraced her into a hug. Then she did the unexpected, she pulled away.
I am sure I looked like a fool because, my mouth was hanging slightly open and I was jut staring at her. I just needed to think for a little bit.
This was, like, the second or third time she had done this to me. Does she hate me? Does she think I am going to abuse her? Rape her?
Soon, I said, “We need to talk Brittany.” I kind of regretted it. She was staring in by eyes. I heard her breathing become deeper and heavier. Then she fell to the ground.
Something came out of her hands and hit me in the foot. It was sharp. I looked down and saw it was a knife. It was sticking straight up from the top of the middle of my foot.
♠ ♠ ♠
...Not much to say about this one. Please comment! And a special thanks to those who subscribed and commented! I Love y'all!