Status: Still in-progress. :)

OMJ I Killed Joe Jonas?

Chapter 9

I opened up my eyes. The bright lights made me squint. I looked around the room. “Where am-“ I got interrupted by a person who was also in the room I didn’t know who it was until she spoke. “You’re awake!” Nick said. I again asked, “Where am I?”, I sat up in the bed. “The hospital” he said looking down at his feet. My eyes shot open wide. “Wha-? Wait what happened?!” I looked down at my feet and my arms and felt my face. My legs were all cut up, there was a cast on my arm and my face was rough. “You…you were in a car accident.” He replied. By now I was crying. Most important, did I kill the other person?
“Do you know the person who I ran into?” I asked.
“Uh, yeah.”
“Who was it?”
“I think that you should just rest, you have been through a lot.” With that, he got up and started to walk out the door.
“Nick, please…” I pleaded then, a doctor walked in. I sighed.
“I’ll come back in a little bit” he said.
The doctor walked over to me.
“Hello Mrs. Jonas, I’m glad to see that you are now awake. You were passed out for about 3 hours. I guess you would say, you were in a coma. Anyway, you were in a car accident yesterday and broke your arm and some other minor injuries.” He said while looking at his clipboard. His glasses sst low on his nose and he held the clipboard quite aways from his face. ‘Ah, I don’t wanna become old.’ I thought.
“When can I leave?” I asked bluntly.
“Well, that’s what I cam ein here for. You may leave today. Just be careful with your arm.”
(lmao Idk what a doctor is supposed to say after you just have a broken arm haha)
With that I hopped out of the hard bed, and the instant my feet hit the cold floor, I was wobbly. The doctor grabbed my arm.
“Thanks” im mumbled. Gosh, I was so sore. I got dressed and walked out ot he waiting room. ‘Where is Nick…” I thought.
“Hello did you see a curly haired guy anywhere?” I asked the rather plump lady at the desk.
“Ah, yes! He is rather handsome.” I smiled.
“Yeah.”
“He went to room 304. Go down the hall and it should be on your right.” She said pointing down the hall.
“Thanks you so much.” I said.
I walked down the hall and to the right, I saw room 304. I was curious to who he was visiting. Maybe it was the guy who I hit…I opened the door and my jaw dropped.
“JOE?!” His head shot up.
“Brittany!” he ran up to me and gave my a hug.
“What happened to- oh my gosh. I did this didn’t I?”
He looked at Nick.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I don't know if i really like this chapter...haha you tell me, honestly DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER? Did you feel like it went to slow? to fast? comment please thank you!<3333