Status: Still in-progress. :)

OMJ I Killed Joe Jonas?

Chapter 8

*BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.* “Ugh…” I groaned as I looked over at the alarm clock that sat on the top of the cherry wood table beside me. It read, ‘7:05’. It was time to get up and start my day. I got up and got dressed. Then, went downstairs.
Joe was making breakfast. I smiled. “Hey, babes. I see you are making my favourite!”
I walked around the island to where he was standing and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.
“Yeah-” he paused as he cracked the egg into the large pan. “I thought you would like it since the past couple of days have been pretty hectic.”
“Awh, you are so amazing.” I looked at him while he racked yet another egg into the pan. I cringed at the sound of the shell cracking. Apparently, Joe noticed and looked up at me.
“You ok?” he asked. Seriously, I have been asked that A LOT lately.
“Uh, yeah, I am fine.”
Wow, Déjà vu I thought.

~~~F.F 5:00 PM~~~
“Joe!…Joe!” I yelled, my loud voice echoed around the house.
No answer.
I walked into the kitchen and I saw a note on the fridge. It read;

'Hey, I went to the mall. I’ll be back soon.
Joe'

That’s weird…He usually tells me unless I am taking a nap…and he normally says something sweet in the note. With that I got my purse and went to the mall.
Yes, I know, I am a little clingy but, I mean…this is Joe…what if he is in trouble? Who am I kidding? He is probably more in danger in our house than anywhere else.
Those images popped back into my head yet, again. I don’t really how long I was thinking about it until, I heard horns. I snapped out of my daze and realized I was in the opposite lane. I swerved the my car to get back over to the other lane but, failed and the last thing I saw was the airbag hitting my face…painfully hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very...very...short! i am sooo sorry! I am working on the next chapter right now! i just couldnt wait to post this!! hahahaha(: Sorry, i havent been updating. I will try harder. PLease comment!:D