Your Song

Divas' Tag Team

Xx-zarah-xX

Justin Gabriel is actually a pretty good wrestler. He’s a high-flier, like Jeff and me. He’s really nice and that 450 Splash [at least I think that’s what I heard the announcers call it] he does off the top turnbuckle is kinda cool. I can see why he and Matt get along so well.

NXT was over and so was the match for WWE Superstars. Everyone was now running around, getting ready for SmackDown.

I had a match tonight. Tiffany and I were going up against Layla and the Women’s Champion, Michelle McCool, in a tag-team match.

The creative team for some reason decided to put me in an actual story line with some of the other Divas. Usually if I’m in any kind of story line, it’s because it has to do with Team Xtreme.

Last week on SmackDown, there was a backstage scene with Michelle, Layla, Tiffany, and me. Michelle and Layla were picking on Tiffany and then I came in and told them to knock it off. And then, of course, they had Vickie Guerrero decided to step in and set up this match for tonight.

It was almost time for my match. Matt and I were backstage by the entrance place for the wrestlers, waiting for the commercial break to be over. Michelle, Layla, and Vickie showed up, and Tiffany came a few minutes later. One of the cameramen close by motioned to us, letting us know that the break was over, as Michelle’s music started playing.

“Ready girly?” she asked as the other three girls started out to the ring.

I smiled and nodded, forcing my eye not to twitch; I hated it when people called me things like that. I don’t even let Matt use pet-names on me.

Michelle, Layla, and Vickie made it out to the ring, stopping once or twice to show off their ‘Simply Flawless’ hoodies. Michelle’s music died down and was replaced by my music.

Tiffany and I started out to the ring. I noticed that Tiffany didn’t really seem to like my type of music, but decided not to care. She was the one who said we would use my music.

We reached the ring and slid in at the same time. Our music died down and Vickie climbed out of the ring, leaving us four girls and the ref.

“I’ll start.” Tiffany said turning to me.

I nodded and retreated to our corner of the ring, as Michelle did the same. It looked like Tiffany would be facing Layla to start off the match.

The bell sounded and Layla attacked Tiffany, quickly gaining the advantage. Layla threw Tiffany on the floor of the ring and then flipped her hair in a very annoying way.

“GET UP TIFFANY!” I yelled.

Layla kicked her in the side, causing Tiffany to curl up in a ball. Layla bent over her and was about to grab her when Tiffany suddenly punched her.

Layla staggered back and fell into one of the corners of the ring. Tiffany took that as her chance. She got up as quickly as she could, clutching her side to make her pain seem more real, and ran to our corner.

I quickly tagged in and jumped over the ropes and into the ring. Layla was already coming my way, so I ran at her and met her in the middle of the ring.

We locked up and I managed to get the upper hand. With a bit of effort, I was able to throw her down on the ground. I kicked her in the stomach and she curled up in a ball clutching her middle to make it seem like she was in more pain than she really was.

I quickly jumped on top of her and started punching her in the head. Before the ref could pull me off her, I managed to [gently] slam her head into the floor of the ring.

“COME ON ZARAH!” I heard Tiffany scream from our corner.

I picked Layla up by the hair and was about to knee her in the stomach when she punched me in the gut. I let go of her and clutched my own stomach as she went and tagged in Michelle.

Michelle climbed into the ring and ran at me. She punched me in the head once, twice, three times and pulled a her signature belly to belly suplex on me. I arched my back in [real] pain – She just couldn’t do it easy, could she?. I rolled over onto my stomach and tried to crawl to Tiffany.

Just as I was about to tag her in, Michelle grabbed me by the hair and dragged me back to the middle of the ring. I quickly broke free and kicked her in the side. She went to punch me again but I was ready for her this time. I ducked down and pulled a quick leg sweep, knocking both legs out from under her.

She fell to the ground near one of the corners of the ring. I hurriedly climbed to the top turnbuckle and pulled my own version of a Senton Bomb. In my opinion I had executed my finisher perfectly… the only problem was that Vickie grabbed Michelle by the feet and pulled her out of the ring just in time.

The ref was mad – and obviously so was I. He started yelling at both of them and then told Michelle to get back in the ring.

As he was yelling at them and had his back turned to me, Layal came into the ring and pulled a quick neckbreaker on me.

I laid there in the ring, unable to move. I heard Michelle finally climb back in the ring and Tiffany screaming at me to get up.

Michelle came over and picked me up. She pulled her Faith Breaker finishing move and pinned me for a full three count.

Layla and Vickie quickly climbed in the ring and started celebrating with Michelle. Tiffany climbed in the ring too and rushed over to me.

“Are you okay?” she asked me.

“I’ll have a couple bruises in the morning, but I think I’ll live.” I said still lying on the floor of the ring, pretending to be knocked out. “Watch out, here comes our finale.”

Tiffany set her face and turned around just in time to be kicked in the face by Vickie. She fell to the floor beside me and Michelle pulled a Faith Breaker on her too. Layla then picked Tiffany up by the hair and started punching and kicking her, finally ending it by throwing her over the top rope and out of the ring. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Tiffany hit her head on the retaining wall and fall to the ground, supposedly unconscious.

Looks like both of us will be really hurting tomorrow.

I waited a few seconds before ‘waking up.’ I slowly sat up and clutched my head. I heard footsteps and braced myself for what was coming next. Vickie picked me up by the hair and Michelle and Layla started beating me up.

After a few minutes I was lying on the floor of the ring again. I was curled up in ball as Layla and Michelle continued to kick me, Vickie watching and every now and then giving signs of her approval.

The kicks suddenly stopped coming. I looked up and saw Jeff’s back; he had come out to save Tiffany and me. He was holding a chair and yelling at the three women to leave us alone, all of whom looked too shocked to say anything.

Vickie suddenly snapped back to her normal self and started yelling back at Jeff, telling him he can’t just come out here and do that to them and that she is the official SmackDown Consultant and that he had to listen to her. Jeff suddenly made a move as if to hit Vickie. She ran out of the ring and backstage, with Layla and Michelle following her.

Jeff finally dropped the chair when they were completely gone and turned around to face me.

“You okay?” he asked as his music started playing throughout the arena.

“A little sore,” I said. “But I’ll be fine.”

He helped me up and the two of us climbed out of the ring and went to help Tiffany who was still, supposedly, out cold. We were finally able to ‘wake her up’ and then had to practically carry her backstage.