Your Song

Team Xtreme vs The Straight Edge Society

Xx-zarah-xX

We got to the ring and our music died down. As we retreated to our corner I heard Matt and Jeff whispering about something. I pushed it to the back of my mind, thinking it was probably nothing.

“I’ll start.” I said jumping in place to get warmed up.

“Jeff’s starting.” Matt said climbing out of the ring.

I stopped jumping and turned to look at Jeff. He nodded and I rolled my eyes before joining Matt on the apron.

“Come on Jeff!” I yelled as the bell sounded and Jeff and Luke locked up.

Twelve minutes later I sighed in frustration as Matt tagged Jeff in. I hadn’t been tagged in the whole match, and I was sure it was on purpose. Neither of them wanted me in the match because of my arm.

Well then, I guess I’ll just have to take matters into my own hands.

After a few minutes Jeff tagged Matt in. As soon as he was in the ring I smacked his back and jumped over the ropes and into the ring.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” Matt yelled.

“Wrestling.” I said before running at Serena.

Okay, so tagging myself in wasn’t really a good idea. I probably should have just let Matt and Jeff take care of the match – but I didn’t plan on admitting that to either of them anytime soon.

My arm was an easy target. All Serena had to go was grab onto it and she immediately got the upper hand.

Fuck.

I screamed out in pain as she twisted my arm behind my back and rammed me into the turnbuckles.

“Ease up!” I exclaimed in a whisper when she was close enough to hear me.

“Sorry!” she whispered. The pressure lessened, but I was still in a lot of pain. “Do you want to tag out?”

“No!”

I used my free arm to elbow her in the face and she let go of me clutching her head. I turned around and Twist of Fate’d her. I quickly pinned her but the ref only made it to two. Luke broke up the pinfall just as the ref was going to say three.

Growling, I jumped up and jerked Serena up by the arm – I would have used her hair but she didn’t have any. Convenient, isn’t it? >_<

I didn’t have time to do anything else to her though, because I suddenly felt a tap on my back and Matt was climbing into the ring when I turned around. How the hell did we get on the other side of the ring?!

“What are you doing?!” I yelled. “I had her!”

“You’re going to hurt your arm if you haven’t already!” he yelled back. “Now get out of the ring and let Jeff and I take care of this!”

Unwillingly, I climbed out of the ring before we were disqualified.

“It’s for the best Zarah.” Jeff said as we watched Matt and Phil lock up. “We’re just worried about you.”

I rolled my eyes. “I’d rather you didn’t.”

First chance I got I tagged myself in again. Not exactly the best idea, seeing as my arm was already on fire, but I didn’t care.

“No! Zarah! Get out of the ring!” Matt yelled when he saw who tagged in.

“I’m fine Matt!” I yelled back. “And don’t you tell me what to do!”

“Zarah-”

Matt cut off as Jeff suddenly tagged himself in. He ran at Punk, who looked utterly confused by our arguing. Jeff pulled a Twist of Fate on him and quickly pinned him for the full three-count.

“See! You almost just lost us the match!” Matt yelled at me as our music started playing again.

“I almost lost us the match?!” I yelled back as Jeff came over and tried to separate us. “What the hell do you mean I almost lost us the match?! If you didn’t tag yourself in when I had Serena I would have won us the match!”

We continued to argue as the three of us climbed out of the ring and headed backstage.