Status: Send in stories. Message me with pictures and ect..

Remember Rev

Late Night Tears

(3rd update of 1.17.10)

I, like lots of others, never got to meet Jimmy Sullivan. I've only been able to look at pictures, videos, and daydream meeting him about everyday. I always wanted to meet the crazy, tall, stick that was called The Rev, but we all know how that won't be able to happen.

Ever since the night I found out Jimmy has passed away, I've been feeling this emptiness in my heart. I never met him or knew him personally, but...I felt as if I'd lost a family member. I've know about Avenged Sevenfold since I was about ten. I felt as if I had a close bond with them and it suddenly got destroyed.

Honestly, every time I read a new chapter from this story a chill went down my spine. I got goosebumps. Hair on the back of my neck would stand up. I always thought it was just my imagination running wild, making me want to believe that maybe Jimmy was with me. I honestly don't think he was.

Two nights ago, I had a....well I don't know what it was. I want to say dream. I woke up in the middle of the night. I had only tried to go to bed an hour and a half ago, but everyone in my home was already asleep. I figured it was just my stress that wouldn't let me sleep. I decided to go to the kitchen and get something to drink, something to calm my nerves.

Once in the kitchen with my glass of water, I thought I heard something behind me. I turned around to look into my living room. I could see a tall shadow near the chair in front of our sliding glass door. It wasn't scary or anything, just shocking. I could have sworn I saw it nod to me and smile, as if proud of me.

The next thing I know I'm back in my bed, just sitting and staring out my window. I'll be honest, I cried. I don't know why but I did. I cried like a baby. While I was just sitting there sobbing, I felt what seemed like arms wrapped around me. Suddenly my iPod turned on and "I Won't See You Tonight Part 2" was playing.

I am now certain that maybe, just maybe, Jimmy might have been there. I don't care if no one believes me. I believe it no matter what anyone says. I don't know what will happen once the rest of the guys make the album, but I know one thing. I will never forget them or what they've done. As Matt stated, all my reasons for wanting Jimmy to still be here is selfish. From now on I will know Jimmy is in a better place. Wether it still be on Earth with his fans/family/friends or in Heaven.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. (:
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the story...