Status: Send in stories. Message me with pictures and ect..

Remember Rev

I'm far from a Liar

I had never really had that many paranormal experiences (except for that one time on Alcatraz) but every since the death of our beloved Jimmy, the weirdest things have been happening. Over and over, and over again. Now, before I go into detail, you can be skeptical, but I am far from a liar. I know what I felt, and I know what happened. Doubt me if you wish.

Here goes. In memorial to him, my idol - our idol - our hero, I would listen to Avenged Sevenfold, and watch LBC. One night, I was balling my eyes out, I was watching their Live in LBC DVD, and my whole body suddenly got goosebumps. And they remained there for quite sometime until I finally calmed, and felt content once again. It was the strangest, and utter most random thing that had happened to me, but I liked the feeling.

Sometimes, I just randomly get that feeling when dreading something, or writing about him. Then it disappeared for a while. And I hadn't realized how addicted to that feeling I was until it was absent for a short period of time. Then the crying started, and that feeling came back. I was happy that it was back, but I dreaded the heart ache. I had doubted that it was Jimmy, because, don't we all at some point in time doubt something like that?

I went on a little vacation with my grandma, my step-brother, my little brother, and little sister, and my poor step-brother, Wes, was being antagonized by something. I was in the shower, and apparently something white flew right across his face.

When I came out of the shower, he was frantic. "I swear something just flew right passed my face! It was white, and it almost hit me from across the room!" He had exclaimed.

I doubted him. But, when we went to the second hotel, things started to pick up. And the most randomest thought popped up. What if it's Jimmy? And, as if on cue, something (or someone) not visible stepped right next to my foot. I could feel the weight of the floor press down along with the side of my foot, and I freaked out, but couldn't help laughing. It was just.... humorous somehow. And when I looked up, no one was there. It was only Wes and I in the hotel room, and he was sitting in a chair quite a ways away from me.

And, the most common experience I've been having is my music. I have well over two hundred songs on my iPod, so I tend to put it on shuffle a lot. And it never fails to hear Afterlife after thinking about Jimmy. And my friend, Elyssa, had said that everytime I come around some Avenged Sevenfold song has to play. It's quite funny.

I have no doubt that Jimmy is here with all of us, keeping us upbeat and happy. And the thought is overwhelmingly calming to me. Especially knowing that he isn't fully gone. I've had plenty of experiences like all of the above, and I hope they never end.

So, there is my story. I never got to meet you at one of your amazing concerts, Jimmy, and I regret that so much. I fucking love you. FoREVer. <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Thankkk you for sending this in, once again I woke up to a wonderful message :). I was smiling the whole morning!!

I havent gotten many, of these stories since January...So you have any, please send um in. Or if you know somebody who's met the rev or had a memory with him, please tell them to send something in.