Status: Send in stories. Message me with pictures and ect..

Remember Rev

How he died

Hello, my name is zacorra and I have a story about the rev...I've been fighting myself to tell you because it was a dream i had and i don't want people to think i'm lying or that i'm saying anything bad about jimmy.

So here is my story...

It was the day after jimmy had passed away and I was on mibba about to read Place For His Demon. so her banner was RIP Jimmy 'the rev' Sullivan and I started to freak. I went on goggle and looked it up and it said that jimmy had died...I broke down in tears, never in my life have i cried over someone that I've never meant or known, but i did for jimmy i broke down and screamed so loud. my uncle and his girlfriend were looking at me like i was crazy. the first thing i did was call my best friend shannon and let her know and within five minutes she was at my house reading the info and we both broke down. later that night i got down on my knees and prayed...i never really pray cause i'm not big on relisgion. i prayed to jimmy and asked him why he left? i asked him how could he leave so many people behind. I told him that if he let me know how he died that it wouldn't hurt so much. I needed to know how he died cause my whole family kept saying he OD and all that, but i didn't believe them.

When I fell asleep, and I had a dream about jimmy. I was in his house, in his office, but he wasn't able to see or hear me, I was just a ghost watching the scene unfold. Jimmy took some pills and sat down in his office chair and he drank a cup of JD. In a matter of minutes he was on the floor dead...I guess hours passed and then Leana came walking in. she screamed and called 911. when the police and stuff got to his home, jimmy was already gone and i was in tears. I went over to his body and placed a kiss on his cheek, I thanked him and then i noticed the pill bottle on the floor. I went over to it and it read yellow benzide (i found how to spell it on google, but i can't find it anymore so it isn't spelled right).

i soon woke up from my dream and went on the computer...i typed in the name of the pill and i started to cry when i saw that is was real. Slowly the pain in my heart started to dual, but it didn't go away...it will never go away. jimmy answered my prayer that night and showed me how he died...and for that i'm greatful...i knew he didn't OD because he was a rockstar like my family had said.

That's my story.
♠ ♠ ♠
To all who haven't heard of the cause of Jimmy's death. Here it is below:

Avenged Sevenfold drummer Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan died on December 28, 2009 from an accidental overdose of prescription drugs and alcohol, Orange County Deputy Coroner Mitchell Sigal told Rolling Stone. Toxicology reports indicate that Sullivan suffered "acute polydrug intoxication due to combined effects of Oxycodone, Oxymorphone, Diazepam/Nordiazepam and ethanol."

Oxycodone is painkiller that substitutes for Codeine, Oxymorphone is a painkiller similar to Morphine, Diazepam/Nordiazepam are anxiety medications and ethanol is the intoxicant in alcohol. Actor Heath Ledger similarly died from acute polydrug intoxication on January 22, 2008. Sigal added that Sullivan also had cardiomegaly (an enlarged heart), which was marked in the coroner's report as a "significant condition" that may have played a role in the drummer's death. The Coroner's Department conducted "five or six" different tests to verify the cause of death, Sigal added.

"To all of us who loved Jimmy, the only thing relevant about December 28 is that is the night we lost, too soon, a son, brother, friend and one of the most talented artists in the world,” the band's manager Larry Jacobson tells Rolling Stone. "Every day, his parents and sisters, and his brothers in Avenged Sevenfold smile at the many memories they have of Jimmy and his fans around the world revel in the musical legacy he left them."


You can read the full article Here

Also Go CHECK OUT MY NEWEST STORY P.S. I love You It's A Jimmy (the Rev) story. You guys wil love this, just check it out, and pass everything along to your friends

I havent gotten many, of these stories since January...So you have any, please send um in. Or if you know somebody who's met the rev or had a memory with him, please tell them to send something in.