Status: Send in stories. Message me with pictures and ect..

Remember Rev

Rockstar's are Normal People Too!

My dad had met a couple new people back at this bar and Cali and he wanted me to meet them. So we took a drive to Cali and I met these guys.I wasn't all that into "Hard-Core music" then.I was into 311,Puddle of Mudd,Staind, Limp Bizkut and a couple others that my dad listened to.

We arrived at this house with at least 3 or 4 cars in the drive. I was about 8 or 9 at the time.When we got into the house I noticed a semi-short guy and a buff guy playing PS2 on the couch.The dude that has let us in was a regular height,sorta buff guy that I didn't know was Zacky.

The ones playing PS2 were Johnny and Jimmy.I've met Johnny several times,but never Jimmy or Zacky.We had been hanging out for awhile that day and I started to notice that these guys didn't act like total "rockstars" or whatever.

I actually didn't mind them at all.I even had a crush on the tall one."Rachelle,it's time to go."I heard my dad call from a bedroom.Jimmy had picked me up from the couch and carried me out to my dad's car.He set me in the back seat and kissed my forehead before he left.

He "changed" my life from that because he proved that not all "rockstars" are mean,ignorant jerks that care only about the fame,money and the girls and I think Jimmy for that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im Jeolous of her =)

Thanks