Status: Send in stories. Message me with pictures and ect..

Remember Rev

Who ever said he left Earth?

New Years Eve my sister and I held a candle light vigil for Jimmy. We lit the candles and just before I hit the button on the DVD player, we heard his voice. We don't know what he said, but it freaked both of us out quite a bit. I hit play and our setero system immediately began playing Seize The Day. We both sang quietly to ourselves and watched the candle burn. Then we grabbed two champagne flukes and placed them next to the candle.

Afterlife came on next and just as the chorus was about to kick in, we both saw a figure standing by our fridge. It was just the outline though. It moved over to our window and looked out it, then moved back over to the fridge. It had more mass and more feature we could pick out when t came back the second time. So me and my sister sang the chorus as loud as we possibly could, and i swear I saw the figure by our fridge smiling at us, like he was proud of what we were doing and happy to see us.

When the song faded out, I said that I would've killed to meet him and give him a hug. Right after i had said that, i got this feeling on my back, like someone was wrapping their arms around me from behind and giving me a hug. My sister also said she felt a hand on her shoulder when she was crying during Seize The Day.

If I was making any of this up, I wouldn't have even bothered to tell anyone. I know that he was here last night, watching us and telling us that it was going to be alright. He may be gone physically from our earth, but he isn't gone just yet. He's here in the slightest things we do. I will never ever forget that night. I saw him. I heard him. I touched him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not a tipical story, but we all know he's watching over every single Avenger out there. We're all family, and we all matter.

Thanks for Sharing