Live Life

Chapter Two

The smell of fresh paint filled my nose. The blazing sun entering from the entrance window. Leaving a shadow when walked by. The sound of steps on the hardwood floor, that came from my heels. The big smile that came from my mothers lips.

“Welcome to our new home” my mom said with joy in her voice.

“Welcome” I said jokily, trying to higher up my energy from getting sick on the plane. Never did well with planes.

“Would you like me to give you a tour around the house?” the English lady that sold us the house asked us. I think her name was Jade?

“That would be lovely,” my mother said. Cleary her face must hurt from smiling this much. Mine did just from looking at her.

“Alright follow me… this is the living room. As you can see the movers have already set up your furniture. But of course you can move it. They were being very kind” Jade told us, if that is even her name.

“Thanks. I really like this set up actually. And the colours just top it off.” She said smiling more, showing her teeth. How do Barbie’s deal with it? I have no clue, at all. The living room was a light green colour. Not a lime green but to the darker side.

“If you follow me now to the dinning room.” We followed. And we walked into the dinning room, which the walls were a rusted orange.

- - - - - - - -

She showed us the rest of the house and I was amazed that a house can be so pretty. It had everything up to date. I had my own bathroom in my room, as did my mother. There was one on the main floor and another one in the hallway upstairs. There were four rooms, and the two others would be a guest room and an office.

“So what do you think?” My mother asked. As she just got off the phone from ordering an pizza. Yummy, not.

“Best house ever!” I jumped up and down on the stole I was sitting at.

“Good, I’m glad you like it. You’ll make good friends. I promise.” She smiled.

“Mom, you can’t promise that” I told her, which was the truth.

“Fine no promise, but I doubt you wont have a friend.” She said.

“Whatever I don’t want to think about it, when do I start school anyways?”

“Tomorrow” she smiled. My face dropped.

“Tomorrow, hell I just got here!” I yelled.

“Well what better way, you’ll get friends and they can show you around. Isn’t that good?”

“Whatever, I’m going to go do my room.” I said and walked out of the kitchen and into the hall and up the stair to my left to last door on the right. I opened the door and smiled. My room was purple with black and white curtains. I had a queen size bed on the right side wall in the middle and two bedside tables on each side with a lamp. Which were purple. I had a computer desk underneath the window a bookshelf on its left and a long dresser beside the right side table. The bathroom door was near the bookshelf and the closet door was beside it.

In the bathroom there was a tub that was huge and a shower. With of course a sink and toilet. The walls were a sea blue with matching shower curtains. I loved my room and bathroom.

I unpacked all my clothes and put it in my drawers and in my closet. I put my posters up. I put my pictures of my friends and me on my dresser and on my side tables, with my alarm clock that drove me nuts. I set up my bed, put my laptop on the computer desk. Then put my books on my bookshelf.

“Did you hear me call your name a half hour ago?” my mom said when she opened my bedroom door.

“No sorry, had my ipod on” I told her while sitting on my bed looking at a picture of Daniel and I kissing. How I missed him.

“Oh, well then come eat before your pizza gets to cold.” I nodded my head and followed her to the kitchen. It was weird being in a new house. Not being here with my friends. Not being able to kiss Daniels lips.

“Mom can I call Daniel after eating?” I asked

“Sure, remember time different”

“I know” I ate my pizza and couldn’t wait to call Daniel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay there you have it. :) What do you think?
Please comment, it brings a smile to my face when i get comments.
I dont think you would like it if you didnt comments from all the hard work you put into your story? Right?

Anyways please comment.

Comments + Subscriptions = Updates!

Tanya Felton <3