Status: Writer's Block = Another indefinite hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. I do vow to finish this story one day.

Did We All Fall Down?

A Chocolate Chip Confession

*Frank's POV*

"Gee, I think we should take a break for a day. I'm starting to feel really guilty for keeping you from your brother all the time." I told my love as he lay next to me in bed.

"Me too. I think I should spend some time with him." Gerard said softly.

"Call and ask if he's free today. You haven't spent the night in your own home with him in like a month. I just realized that." I said.

He smiled and nodded. "You are the best boyfriend ever," he whispered as he got up and called Mikey on his cell. I giggled.

"Hey, Mikey. I was wondering if you were free today. I wanted to hang out with you." Gee said into the phone.

"Great, I'll see you soon. Love you, bye." he hung up. "I'm gonna go home in an hour or so. What are you gonna do today?" he asked me.

"Hm, maybe hang with Ray and Bob or something. I don't know. Maybe just watch TV and rest for the day, I haven't done that in ages." Gee nodded and crawled back into bed with me.

"Well, I've got another forty-five minutes before I have to go... What shall we do in the meantime?" he asked with a small smile.

"I have no idea..." I whispered, grinning widely.

*Mikey's POV*

I heard the door unlock and my brother walk in.

"Hey!" I greeted.

"Hi Mikey, gimme a hug." Gerard demanded. We met in the hallway and Gee grabbed me in a hug.

"I'm sorry I haven't spent any real time with you in forever." he apologized.

"No worries, we're hanging out now, that's good." I told him.

"Yeah. So what do you wanna do?" he asked.

"I don't know... bake some cookies and watch some movies?" I suggested. Gerard grinned.

Together we drove to Blockbuster to pick out some DVDs. We rented more than enough for a movie marathon. We came back home and started making the cookies from scratch. We ended up having a flour fight and making a huge mess. I felt like we were teenagers again. It was great to finally spend some quality time with my big brother.

When the cookies were baking in the oven we headed into the living room to watch the first movie of the day. We ended up talking through most of it. After about forty minutes the aroma of melted chocolate and baking cookie dough wafted into the living room. I smiled and licked my lips.

"I'll check," Gee said, jumping up from the couch and into the kitchen.

"They're done. Ooh, they look good!" he called to me. I ran to the kitchen just as he placed the cookies on the stove-top to cool. I pulled two plates and two glasses out of the cabinet.

"Um, I missed you," I said, trying not to make a big deal out of it.

"I missed you too, Mikey," Gee said, giving me another hug. When he had released me I grabbed the milk from the fridge and poured it into the glasses I had retrieved. Gee started placing the cookies on the plates.

"I have the milk, you get the plates," I said as I headed back to the living room. He followed me in and sat down next to me. We dug in and continued to watch the movie. Halfway through the fifth movie we crashed. I woke up with Gee's feet in my lap. I pushed them off and checked the time; seven AM. He yawned and began to wake up.

"What time is it?" he asked sleepily.

"Early," I said.

"Eh, then you won't mind me going back to sleep..." he mumbled. Within a moment his quiet snoring could be heard, I followed suit and fell back asleep. We woke up again around 10:30.

"So... tell me about you and Frank," I demanded.

"Ah, come on..." Gee evaded.

"Nope, I wanna hear about my big brother's boyfriend... Wow, it's weird to think of Frank that way."

"Fine, what do you want to know?" he asked.

"Hm, how about..." I smiled, "how far you two have gotten?"

"Pfft, I'm not telling you that!" Gerard said indignantly.

"Oh come on, we always tell each other that kind of thing!" I complained.

"Well, if you must know, it's stayed very innocent. We've only made out (...a couple hundred times)."

"Yeah, right. You mean to tell me, two horny guys like you haven't gotten to it yet?!" I asked skeptically.

"I swear to God!" Gee said. I gave him a suspicious look. "Really!" he said.

"What about you? Anybody special?" Gerard asked me.

I began to blush slightly, "No."

"Then why are you blushing?"

"I kinda like someone, but I doubt that it's mutual." I muttered.

"Well, you'll never know until you ask. How do you think Frank and I ended up together? So who do you like?"

"Um, well..." I bit my lip, "I, uh... it's Bob." I finally spat out. At first I could see the shock in his face, but slowly he smiled.

"You guys would be good together, I think," he said.

"If he's even into guys..." I murmured.

"You should talk to him. Find out," Gerard told me.

"I-I guess..." I said, unsure.

"Call his cell, right now, and ask if you two can hang out sometime soon."

"B-but..." I began to protest.

"No! Call! You've got nothing to lose! If he doesn't feel the same way you'll stay friends,and if he does you'll have more than friendship! Trust me on this." Gerard dug my cell phone out of my jean pocket and handed it to me. I sighed in resignation and called Bob.

*Bob's POV*

Ray and I had stayed over Frank's. The three of us were sitting in the living room listening to music when my cell rang. The caller ID told me it was Mikey.

"Hey," I answered.

"Hi... I, uh, was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me today?" Mikey asked shyly.

"With the guys?" I asked.

"Uh, no. Just the two of us..." he said awkwardly.

"Yeah, sure. Um, meet me at my place at four." I said.

"Oh, okay." he sounded relieved. "See you soon."

"Yeah, bye." I hung up. I wondered what this was about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, cheesy title, I know. I had been putting in little hints about something happening between Bob and Mikey without even realizing it for a while. So I figured I'd make my subconscious happy. To be honest I never really pictured Mikey and Bob together, so we'll see how this works. And who am I gonna put Ray with? I can't leave out the Fro-man. COMMENTS!
~aep