Status: Writer's Block = Another indefinite hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. I do vow to finish this story one day.

Did We All Fall Down?

My All (The Dance)

*Mikey's POV*

Bob stood before my in his living room in nothing but a pair of boxers (boxers with little pink hearts printed all over them I might add). He began to shake and shimmy and make playful kissy faces at me. I rolled around the couch, clutching my stomach and shrieking with laughter. Bob blushed but continued his crazy dance. I jumped up off the couch, stripping down to my boxers as well (although mine were slightly more manly -- little white stars on black material -- okay, still girly). We wiggled our hips, purposely bumping into one another.

He grabbed the remote control for the stereo and quickly turned it on. He turned to an R&B/hip hop station. Neither of us were particularly fond of that music but he had found the perfect song -- something with a club beat. We began to hop around in time to the music. I ran my hands through my hair and down my chest just like those girls did in music videos. Bob laughed as he grabbed me and we jumped up and down, hand in hand.

"This is the stuff blackmail is made of!" I giggled.

"Oh, come on. We have nothing to hide. All the cool guys have a Sexy Dance," Bob grinned.

The song ended and a DJ spoke, "This next one is slowing it down a bit. Maya from Springfield requested it for her man, James: 'My All' by Mariah Carey." Another song began to play, soft and sweet. A breathy but beautiful voice flowed out of the speakers.

"I am thinking of you
In my sleepless solitude tonight
If it's wrong to love you
Then my heart just won't let me be right --"

Bob suddenly became serious. "May I have this dance?" he asked, reaching out his hand for mine.

I giggled slightly, looking down at the both of us, still dressed only in our crazy boxers. I looked back up into his eyes and saw how they sparkled. I smiled and took his hand. He pulled me up against him and placed his other hand on the small of my back. We began to move as one.

"Look at us, we're slow dancing." I smiled, barely believing it.

"Yeah. This doesn't make us any less manly," Bob said matter-of-factly.

"Maybe not. But our underwear sure does," We both laughed as the chorus began.

"I'd give my all to have
Just one more night with you
I'd risk my life to feel
Your body next to mine
'Cause I can't go on
Living in the memory of our song
I'd give my all for your love tonight"

I rested my head against Bob's neck and closed my eyes as we swayed gently to the music. He slowly guided us towards the bedroom, caressing my back as we went. We finally made our way onto the bed. Bob threw aside the covers and pushed me down onto the sheets. I grabbed him, pulling him down on top of me and smiling.

Our lips collided in a kiss just as the last line of the song met our ears.

"Give my all for your love
Tonight...."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, use your imagination, kiddies. crazy sexy dance + slow dance = hot lovin'. Anyway, my attempt at starting to get back to the guys in the story. Hope you like.
Leave me comments!!!
P.S. Sorry this update took a few days. Thanksgiving kept me away from da computer. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving. :)
~aep