Status: Active

Gabe Saporta, You Make Me Wanna Lose Control.

Chapter One

“Juliett Cabrera!” Called my cousin Vicky.

I turned around and saw Vicky with her hands on her hips, glaring at me.

“What?” I asked, putting my hands up in surrender.

“You did not just let Gabe play with my keyboard.” She stated.

I took a step back, cowering from her glare, “Okay, I didn’t.”

“You bitch!” She yelled, “I specifically told you not to let Gabe play with my keyboard! And what do you do? You let him play with my keyboard!”

“So what?” I shrugged, “It’s not like he damaged it!”

She gave me a look and held up her keyboard. I gasped when I saw it. On the keys, written in red letters was:

SUCK IT, Vicky!

I pressed my lips together to keep from laughing; of course Gabe would write something like that her keyboard. Gabe was thirty years old, and still very immature.

“It’s not funny!” Vicky said, looking like she was on the verge of laughing herself.

“Just wipe it off,” I said, smiling at bit.

She gave me a dry look, “It’s in permanent marker.”

I shrugged, “Buy a new one.”

“Does it look like I have money to waste?” She set her keyboard down and put her hands on her hips.

I pretended to think about it, “Uh, yeahh.”

She laughed, “I do, don’t I?” She ran a hand through her wavy black hair and plopped down on the couch.

Vicky and I were in my house in Manhattan, chilling out for the few days she has before her band goes on tour again.

“So, what do you want to do today?” I asked, walking into the kitchen.

“Um, I don’t know.” She pursed her lips in thought, “I was thinking we could go…shopping?” She raised her eyebrow.

I laughed, “You always want to go shopping.” I opened the fridge door and pulled out a can of Pepsi.

“True, true, but seriously, I want to have some cool clothes for the tour!” Vicky whined, leaning her head back against the pillows.

I sighed, “Fine, fine.” I mumbled, sitting down next to her and turning on the TV.

“Yes!” She cheered. “Okay, first things first, I have to go to Hot Topic, Tilly’s, PacSun, and…” I let my mind trail off as she continued to talk and talk.

Truth was, I wasn’t interested in going shopping, I just wanted to hang out with my cousin. Ever since I moved out of my parent’s house I had been feeling lonelier. There’s nothing to do when you live alone and can’t drink…legally.

“What’s up with you?” Vicky asked.

I shrugged, “I’m just thinking about how lonely I’ll be once you and your little friends go on tour.”

“Aw,” She snorted, “Yeah, right. You’re probably just jealous because you love The Maine.”

I blushed, but didn’t admit to anything. Okay, yeah, maybe I wanted to go on tour with her because The Maine would be there; wouldn’t it be cool to meet my favorite band? Especially Kennedy Brock, it would be awesome to meet him.

“How about,” She turned her body and looked at me, smirking a bit. “You come with me on the tour?”

My eyes widened, would Vicky really do this? Would she take me along for the tour?

“You-are-the-bestest-cousin/best-friend-I’ve-ever-had-before!” I said all in one big breath, “I love you!”

She laughed, “Thank you, and now let’s go shopping.”

I nodded enthusiastically and followed Vicky out the door. I had a feeling this tour was going to kick ass.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Girl in the picture is Juliett "Jules" Cabrera. She's 19, and she's portrayed by Kirby Carnage.

How do you like this story? COMMENT. Subscribe!

I'll post every once in a while :)