Status: Active

Gabe Saporta, You Make Me Wanna Lose Control.

Chapter Eleven

As Cobra Starship got off of the stage, I couldn’t help but wear a stupid smile on my face. I had just had the most fun on this tour so far, and I had to show it.

“That was so fucking fun!” I exclaimed as I got off stage. Most of ‘The Maine’ was there; Garrett, John, and Kennedy.

I wrapped my arms around Kenn’s neck and planted one on his lips, throwing myself into the kiss. He smiled and kissed me back, wrapping his arms around my tiny waist. I felt so small compared to him, but I loved it all the same.

Someone behind me cleared their throat and I turned and saw Vicky there, smirking at me.

I didn’t go to her; I just stayed there, with Kenn’s arms around me, protecting me.

“You did great tonight.” He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

I smiled. “Thank you.” I told him.

“So, are you two lovebirds ready to par-tay?” Garrett asked, smirking.

I laughed. “Hell yes!”

“Let’s go, Versa Emerge is already waiting on our bus and I have a feeling they’ve already started drinking my booze…” John muttered, turning around to go.

“Later, Vicky!” I reassured her, and then turned to leave with the rest of ‘The Maine’.

I just wanted to have fun tonight.

~

On the bus, Versa Emerge and A Rocket To The Moon was already there. So as some of The Maine, but only Pat and Jared. They had the booze all out and they were cranking tunes on the stereo. Rock-stars sure knew how to party.

Kenny, that sweetheart, introduced me to everyone. Blake, Devlin, Jerry, and Sierra from Versa Emerge. Eric or ‘Halvo’, Nick, Andrew, and Justin. All of them were extremely friendly; some of them giving me a hug and others gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I stayed mostly with Kenny or Garrett; I loved the way they fought over stupid crap and were so hilarious—especially when they were drunk. I was drinking only a bit, I didn’t feel the need to completely let go just yet.

I stayed a bit with Sierra and the rest of Versa Emerge; they were beyond funny.

“I’m going to dance.” Sierra muttered, grabbing a drink and going to dance with Garrett.

I laughed as Garrett and Pat grinded on her. Guys would be guys.

“Wanna dance?” Blake asked, smiling at me.

“No thanks.” I said politely.

He shrugged and went off to talk to Jerry.

Now, this boy—Blake—was just too cute. He had a sweet smile and kind eyes; you could just trust him by looking at him. He was extremely funny too, especially with his best friends, Devlin and Jerry. Devlin was with his girlfriend Erin, so he wasn’t as great as he always is—or so Jerry claims.

Erin was pretty nice; she was just…kind of scary at first. She looks like a chick that has a tough attitude, especially with all of her tattoos, but when you get to know her, she’s as sweet as apple pie.

Jerry was just…Jerry. You couldn’t really give him another word. He was outgoing, loud, and just plain stupid.

All of these people; from John and Garrett in ‘The Maine’ to Blake and Jerry in ‘Versa Emerge’ and all the way back to Eric and Nick in ‘ARTTM’ were becoming my friends. I enjoyed spending time with them because they knew how to have a good time.

Soon, I was starting to let go a bit; drink some more, laugh a bit louder, and dance a bit more…explicit. I wasn’t as worried of embarrassing myself or anything like that because I felt good with my newly found ‘friends’.

I had just downed three tequila shots when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

Hey.” I mumbled, turning around and facing Kenny.

He smiled at me and pecked my lips. “You taste yummy.” He said childishly.

A laugh bubbled out of my lips. “Thanks, Kenny.”

“Let’s dance.” He grabbed my hand and soon enough, we were on the makeshift dance floor, dancing to whatever song they put on the stereo.

The tequila shots just kept coming at me, and soon enough, it was a contest between Jerry and I; who could down the most shot. We were at ten, and Jerry looked just about ready to puke his guts out.

“Are you…are you ready to quit?” I asked, my mind was literally spinning, it seemed.

“Not yet, blondie!” He exclaimed, downing another shot.

I laughed at the nickname and drank another shot. The liquid burned down my throat and didn’t quite mix with the contents of my stomach.

Wait—I hadn’t eaten anything today that I haven’t already puked out. Suddenly, my stomach twisted into one big knot and I put a hand over my mouth.

“Fuck!” I muttered and ran for the bathroom.

For the second time that day—if it wasn’t already midnight—I puked my guts out, but this time, I was puking into a toilet.

After I finished throwing up, I swished some water around in my mouth, hoping it would take away the bitter, metallic taste I always had in my mouth after I threw up.

My head was still racing, my heart was pounding, and I wanted more shots to get me even more buzzed. When I left the bathroom, I was face to face with Kennedy and I smiled.

“Sorry about that.” I told him, frowning.

He smirked at me, wrapping his arms around me. Suddenly, there weren’t any words left for me to say. We were here, alone, and I wanted to kiss him so badly. He looked vulnerable, even, but so incredibly hot.

I pressed my lips to his, not caring about whom saw, but I knew no one was around. I wanted nothing more but to feel his skin against mine, to have his lips on mine, taking my breath away.

The last thing I remember was kissing him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, sorry I took longg!

Anyone care to comment?
Subscribe, even?

Lol. Shameless, folks. (: