Status: Active

Gabe Saporta, You Make Me Wanna Lose Control.

Chapter Twelve

I was happy.

I knew that much. I knew that I was lying down, and that somebody’s chest was bare under my head. I could feel that someone had his—or her—hand on my head.

My breath was calm and cool as I peeled my eyes open. Light streamed in from a window that I couldn’t see, but it seemed that inside the bunk it was dim. My eyes adjusted to the light and I saw that I was with Kennedy, in a bunk.

Last night’s events came back to me—I had slept with Kennedy Brock.

As my mind processed this, I readjusted my position so that I was looking up at him. Gently, I pushed a few strands of his soft brown hair out of his eyes.

Kennedy’s eyes opened and he smiled when he saw me. I smiled back at him and kissed his cheek.

“You know we slept together, right?” I told him, watching his reaction carefully.

“I know. I remember.” Kenny wrapped his arms around me, bringing me closer to him.

“Where the fuck is my cousin?” I heard an angry voice yell.

I heard someone’s muffled response.

“I don’t give a shit if you were sleeping. I want to know where Juliett is!” I heard someone’s loud footsteps coming towards us.

I grabbed the blanket and pulled it over me, and then closed my eyes to make it seem like I was sleeping. I didn’t really feel like dealing with Vicky T now.

The curtains that usually keep the bunks private opened and bright light streamed in. I fought to keep my eyes closed.

“Oh, come on, I know you’re awake.” Vicky muttered.

I opened one eye and saw her glaring at me. I smiled weakly. “Hey…you know that I love you, right? And remember those new boots? Oh, they’re all yours.”

She rolled her eyes. “Nice try. Get dressed and on Cobra’s bus, you whore.” She smiled at Kennedy before leaving.

“Oh, God. I’m totally dead.” I sighed and got out of the bunk, wrapping the blanket around me.

“Hey! I need that blanket too!” Kenny exclaimed.

“Yeah, but you’re a guy, and they are only guys on the bus. I’m a girl, I have innocence to protect.” I smirked at him.

“Innocence? I wouldn’t really call you innocent after what happened last night.” Kenny winked at me.

I blushed beet red. “Still.”

I looked around the bunk and the floor of the small hallway for my clothes. “Um, Kenny? Where are my clothes?” I asked, biting my lips.

“I don’t know…” He looked around but then shrugged. “Do you want to borrow my clothes?”

“I doubt they would fit me.” I pursed my lips.

“How about my boxers and a t-shirt?” He grinned at me. “You would definitely look hot in those.”

I laughed. “Okay, I’ll press my luck with those.”

Kennedy got up and lightly pushed me back into the bunk and took the blanket from me, wrapping it around his waist.

I stuck out my tongue at him. “Jerk.” I muttered.

He threw his head back and laughed. “You always amaze me, Jules.”

I shrugged. “It’s a talent.”

Kenny walked away and in a minute he was back with red and black checkered boxers and a black t-shirt that says ‘Yeah, I look a lot like Kennedy Brock, right?’

“Um, as much as that shirt is just hilarious, I don’t look like Kennedy Brock.”

“Funny.” Kenny rolled his eyes. “It’s just until you get on your bus. Don’t complain!”

I sighed dramatically. “Fine.”

Quickly, I got up, took the clothes from Kenny and put them on before anyone could see me.

“I have to go now,” I told Kenny. “Bye.”

I turned to go but his arms were around my waist and he was kissing my neck then. “How about a proper goodbye?” He asked me, grinning.

I giggled like a little girl and turned around in his arms. I stood up on my tiptoes until my lips pressed against his. The kiss lasted long—longer than it was supposed to, because I knew Vicky would be back.

“I have to go, I’m serious!” I whispered against his lips.

His hips pressed against mine and I wanted nothing more to stay and repeat what we had done last night.

“Kenny…” I murmured, but I was too lost in the kiss.

“Juliett Cabrera!” Vicky had gotten into the bus again.

I sighed. “Tonight, Kenn, I promise.” I grinned up at him. “Bye!” I pecked his lips one last time before leaving with Vicky.

I was going to have to face this head on.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm ALMOST done writing this story!
Almostttt!
<3