Status: Hiatus Indefinitely.

All The Things She Does Make It Seem Like Love.

Cluelessness

Image

Image

*

“Don’t forget to get me a coke!” Sarah yelled as I walked away from her.

I didn’t say anything else, I just kept on walking. My head was throbbing like someone has just hit me with a baseball bat and that was because of all the screaming, yelling, and crying. God, these fan girls were so… emotional.

We’ve only been here ten minutes and I’m already wishing that I was somewhere else. I could’ve been relaxing by the pool or reading a book but no, we just had to come here.

I looked around for the concession stand and when I finally found it, I waited impatiently in line. Patience was never my thing, but no one other than Sarah knew that. After it got to my turn, I ordered a large coke for Sarah and cotton candy for me.

As I was walking back, I heard the screaming grow louder and louder and I knew that the band must be starting to perform. I groaned and started walking faster, but I wasn’t really paying attention to where I was going. My mind was too focused on the stage. I couldn’t see anyone but yet—

Suddenly, someone bumped into me and I felt cold soda splash onto my shirt. I looked down at my now soaked shirt and sighed.

“Fuck.” I muttered, trying to think of something to do. It was no help, though, because my shirt was wet beyond help.

“Oh, shit. I’m sorry.” The guy apologized. I didn’t bother to look up at him though; I knew I would just get angry at him. “But hey, the change to your shirt is much better.”

“Better?” I repeated, unwillingly looking up.

The guy was tall, that’s the first thing I noticed. He towered over me and I knew he was probably taller than six foot. His eyes, though, were the second thing I noticed. They were a grayish blue; like the calm of an ocean after a storm.

He smirked. “Much better.”

I rolled my eyes. “Nice try, pretty boy. But seriously? I like this shirt and you just ruined it.”

“What do you want me to do about it?” He asked.

He looked slightly familiar, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. Something about his messy light brown hair and crooked smile triggered a memory. I shook the thought away though, because I was starting to get angry.

“I need a new shirt.” I stated, pointing to my soaked wet one. I only now realized how see-through it was becoming, and fast.

He laughed. “Buy one.”

“Look,” I said, getting impatient. “Give me your jacket and you can buy me a new shirt.” It was a suggestion that came out more like an order, but he didn’t seem to mind.

“You owe me.” He muttered and started walking again. I followed him, knowing that he was going to buy me a shirt.

“You’re the one who spilled soda on my shirt.” I pointed out. “You owe me a soda, too.” I added absentmindedly.

“You’re the one who wasn’t paying attention to where you were going.” He shot back.

“But if you had been paying attention, you would’ve avoided me.” I retorted. “What were you doing, fixing your hair in the mirror?”

He snorted. “Nice comeback. I was actually using my phone.”

“If you think I’m going to ask you for your number, you’re crazy.” I informed him.

We were walking past a crowd of girls, who seemed to scream when he passed them by. They were going to start mobbing around him, when he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me behind a building.

“What--?” But he cut me off with a look.

“Shut up or they’ll find us.” he whispered.

“In the hell are you doing?” I whispered back.

“Hiding from fans.” He muttered, running a hand through his hair. “And don’t get your hopes up too high. If I wanted your number, I would just ask.”

“You have fans?” I asked bitterly, crossing my arms over my chest. The wind blew and I shivered.

He shrugged off his leather jacket and handed it to me. “If you ruin this, I’ll kill you.”

I gave him a look as I put on the jacket. “You would kill a girl?” I asked disbelievingly.

“Try me.” He looked into my eyes then, and I tried to pretend as if it didn’t affect me. Truth was, I was lost in his eyes.

“Are we going to get my shirt or not?” I asked, breaking the silence that had followed his words.

“Yeah, yeah.” He got out from behind the building and I followed. “You’re so impatient.”

I shrugged. “I’ve been told.”

After he managed to buy my shirt, I looked at it in disgust.

The Maine?” I raised my eyebrows. “You got me a band t-shirt?”

“What’s wrong with ‘The Maine’?” He asked, looking personally offended.

I rolled my eyes. “Nothing… I just don’t like band t-shirts.”

“Well, too bad, because it’s all you have. It’s either that or…” He leaned in close to me and pressed his lips to my ear. “Or no shirt at all.”

I pushed him away. “I’m going to go change.” I mumbled, going behind atrailer meant for the bands.“Make sure no one comes here!” I told him.

He nodded and waved me away. I sighed; guys will be guys. When I made sure that the place was indeed, deserted, I peeled off the wet shirt and put on the ‘The Maine’ shirt. Stupid band t-shirts, they’re always so tight.

I went back to where the guy was and found him signing autographs for a bunch of girls. That bastard; he hadn’t been looking out for anyone. I put my hands on my hips and watched as the crowd around the him grew larger and larger.

He looked up and caught my eye, then smirked. I rolled my eyes and waved him over here.

“Val?” I turned around and saw Sarah coming up to me, her blue eyes bright.

“Yeah?” I asked, then turned back around to wait for him to come back to me.

“Who were you waving at?” She asked, standing next to me and staring at the guy with dreamy eyes.

“Him.” I pointed at him and crossed my arms over my chest.

John O’Callaghan?!” She all but shrieked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Since my Gabe Saporta story got reported because I used it for 'commenting' (I hate mibba--it should go to hell, honestly speaking) I'm going to comment, HERE, instead.

First picture;;

John O'Callaghan

21.

[That's his band behind him. Left to right; Garrett, Kennedy, Jared, and Pat.]

Second Picture;;

Sarah Jenson (Val's best friend)

21.

Portrayed by: [a blonde] Taylor Parks.

---

IMPORTANT:

I'm trying to prevent my stories from getting reported like some of my other stories did. I'm new to Mibba, so I don't know how everything works. If you see something wrong on my stories (something that's supposed to be there), tell me by messaging me or commenting me. PLEASE don't report it, because if you let me know, I'll fix my mistake. (:

On Other News:

Ahh, I just love John Ohh. (: Oh, and if you want another good John Ohh Story [HOPEFULLY, mine is good, haha.] you should read Young&Horny by Trashy Cigarettes. She's amazing (:

COMMENT/Subscribe!

~Jules.