Status: Hiatus Indefinitely.

All The Things She Does Make It Seem Like Love.

I Owe You

Image

---

After Sarah was done with her freaking out, I walked away from her and waved John over. He came over, a smirk on his face and his hands shoved deep into his skinny jeans’ pockets.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were ‘John O’Callaghan’?” I asked him, narrowing my eyes.

The smirk never faded. “Because if you were a real fan, you would’ve notice that I was ‘John’. But since you didn’t notice, I just didn’t see the reason to tell you…”

I smacked his arm and crossed my arms over my chest. “Thanks to you, my best friend is mad at me.”

“Why is that?” He raised an eyebrow, looking into my eyes with his blue-gray ones.

I looked over at Sarah, who was fuming by now. “She’s completely in love with you.” I shrugged. “She wanted to meet you, fall in love, and have kids; the whole nine yards. She also wants to get into your after party.”

“Wait—how did she know there’s an after party?” John seemed surprised.

“I have no fucking clue.” I muttered.

“You’re such a grouch.” He noted.

“You just noticed?” I raised an eyebrow.

He draped an arm over my shoulder and grinned. “You need to lighten up.”

“Oh, I know how to lighten up.” I half smiled. “But I don’t see the reason to do that now…” I pursed my lips. “Does that line seem familiar to you?” I teased.

“Did you say your friend wants to have kids with me?” John asked, raising his eyebrows and completely ignoring what I just said.

“Yeah.” I nodded.

“Hell no.” He looked over at her and shook his head furiously. “I am not having children.”

I had to laugh. “Afraid of losing your ‘manhood’?” I joked.

“I have enough to go around.” He shot back.

I rolled my eyes. Guys will be guys.

“What if—I can get you into the after party?” He looked at me, his eyes seemingly glowing.

I pursed my lips and eyed him, then Sarah. “I’d say…I owe you.”

John smirked at me. “Then you owe me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
That banner was made by ForgetToApologize on Quizilla.com
She's really good ;)

Comment--Subscribe?

You know I love you!

-- Jules.