Status: Hiatus Indefinitely.

All The Things She Does Make It Seem Like Love.

Dressed To Kill

I ran a hand through my ironed hair and leaned against the car. Sarah was still fumbling with her seatbelt since she had been so busy fixing her hair, make-up, and clothes. Yeah, she had been fixing her clothes too. I swear, this girl was worse than [i[me when it came to parties!

"Sarah, could you hurry it up a bit?" I asked impatiently.

I hadn't even been properly invited to this party and I was going to be late. John had told me to be there at 9 and it was five till. If Sarah didn't get a move on, I'm sure we would be late.

"Perfection takes time, Hun." She retorted.

"Perfection? Hah." I muttered under my breath.

I twirled a piece of my hair in between my fingers, whistling slightly to a tune. I was extremely excited for the party--but only because it would be outside my 'norm' of parties. See, I had only gone to college parties and mediocre high school parties. This would be a real step up.

"Okay, all done!" She got out of the car, beaming at me.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "If we're late, you lose your ride home." I warned her.

"I was planning on needing a ride home." She winked at me.

Ew; that's just gross. But who did she intend to hook up with? She had completely lost her chances with John; especially after what I told him. A felt a twinge of guilt twist my stomach but I tried to push it away. I didn't do anything wrong--I had only told the truth.

Like always.

"Come on, you whore." I joked. I started walking to the place where John said the party would be.

It was going to be in a club where The Maine had preformed before. They had supposedly rented it for the after party that was going to include a bunch of other bands. I was curious to see how rock-stars partied; better or worse than college people?

I walked proudly in my high heels, enjoying the sound they made as they collided with the pavement. That sound always calmed me, along with rain and the sound of the ocean. Memories filled with going to the beach filled my mind, and I remembered how much I hated this town.

It was tiny, inland, and isolated from civilization. If something happened in someone's house that was supposedly supposed to be a 'secret', everyone would know about it. Which meant that everyone in town knew about me. I was, to everyone here, a legend.

I was the one who was the most adventurous, who loved drinking and partying, and unfortunately; who had the most one night stands.

It wasn't really a status I liked.

I tried to push those thoughts away, because I was here to have a good time, not to be reminded of the losers in this town. I found the club easily, because it was streaming people and you could hear the music pumping out of the club.

I heard some talking and cheering from inside the club and I with one last deep breath, I walked in.

I didn't know what I expected, but this sure as hell wasn't it.

The spotlight settled on me and I was blinded with a white light. I didn't flinch away, though, I stood my ground. My eyes scanned the small place for John and when my green eyes met his, a slow smile curved my lips.

What really shocked me though, was how his eyes (and the eyes of the guys around him) popped out of his sockets when he saw me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banners aren't working -.-

Butttttt, thanks to NicoleIsOhkay for making me awesome banners ;)

Comment--Subscribe!