Sequel: Truth or Dare
Status: Complete.

Marry, Date or Dump?

Cady lead a relatively normal life during high school, for the most part.
She attended her classes, passed with no problem and helped with school events.
She was your straight A perfect student with no criminal record.

Ryan led a life of mischief and mayhem his entire life.
He skipped weeks of school, failed and avoided everything to do with school.
He was a musician and the bad boy.

Opposites attract, right?

Layout banner made by the fantastic Tyanne (Lakeyta Moonshine)
Rated R for language, drug use and suggestive themes

Image
  1. You Meow In Your Sleep When You're Wasted.
  2. You Said You Didn't Feel Like Drinking Anymore So You Mixed Vodka With Your Applesauce And Ate It.
  3. I Wish Real Life Had Facebook Tags So I Could Figure Out Who All These People Are.
  4. Standing In The Yard With No Pants On Waiting For Google Maps To Come And Take A Picture.
  5. I'm Getting Pretty Annoyed About Guys Not Taking Advantage Of My Loose Morals, If I'm Honest.
  6. It Was Like A Secret Agent Hookup. No Names, Swift Execution, Get In- Get Out.
  7. I May Or May Not Have Puked In My RA's Suggestion Box.
  8. Playing Laser Tag Drunk, Screaming "FOR NARNIA" Every Time We Shoot Someone... Epic!
  9. This Drunk Guy Is Going Around Following People And Is Narrating Their Actions In An Announcer Voice
  10. Dude, Mom's Going Out Of Town. She Left Us A Freezer Full Of Jello Shots.
  11. Shut Up. I Wear Heels Bigger Than Your ***.
  12. You Dumped Red Paint On Yourself And Jumped Threw The Glass Door Screaming, "OH YEAH!"
  13. I Just Had Sex In A Moon Bounce. It Is All Downhill From Here.
    Warning! Adult Content.
  14. The Man At The Honda Dealership Told Me I Smell Like Vodka And Probably Shouldn't Be Driving.
  15. He Tried To Question My Intelligence. So I Bitch-Slapped Him With My Mind.
  16. I Have A Serious Problem With Clothes When I Drink... They Fall Off.
  17. I've Seen Him Naked. I'm Fully Entitled To Add Him As A Facebook Friend...
  18. There's a girl that looks like Megan Fox in my bed that speaks another language
  19. He Made Me Wet Enough That My Panties Coulda Been A ***ing Slip'N'Slide, I Swear.
  20. I Find It Simply Astounding You Spelled Drunken Wrong But Pterodactyl Right.
  21. Is It Bad To Be Sexting Two Different People At The Same Time?
  22. I Know I’m Fat…Don’t Try To Sugarcoat It, Or I’ll Eat That Too.
  23. So I Was Playing This Awesome Car Racing Video Game, Then I Realized I Was Actually Driving...
  24. This Is The 21st Century. You Drunk *** Him And Then Go On A Date.
  25. I Just Had A Conversation With My Cat In The Shower About Pancakes. We Both Like Them A Lot.
  26. This Is NO TIME For Pants!
  27. DUDE! IM GONNA BE ON COPS!
  28. Hey, Just Checkin' If You Still Have Your Pants On.
  29. The reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
  30. I'll Bring Beer Candles and Fried Chicken.. Romantic, Huh?
  31. It Was Like She Wanted To Be A Once A Week Night Stand.
  32. German Boy Just Filled My Can Of Coke With Vodka. Prom Has Officially Begun.
  33. Just To Let You Know, You're On My Bucket List.
  34. Bitch Had Pepper Spray.
  35. Come *** Me. Outside. Now. Then Go Home.
    Warning! Adult Content.
  36. Epilogue