Tainted innocence

Queen

"That hurts!" I cry out while Kay mercilessly pulls on the ribbons of the corset part of my wedding gown. After my Kiss with Hunter I made a mad dash for for my room. I can't believe I did that. Anyway upon getting back to my room the tiger, now named Cesar meaning hairy(he doesn't know that though), was sitting there looking at me as if he knew exactly what happened. In fact he looked at me strait in the eye and said "It's past you're curfew young lady." I just sighed and went to bed. Now at like seven in the morning (we decided to push the wedding back a little) I am being suffocated. "I know I shouldn't have ignored you for so long, but that doesn't mean you can kill me!" I scream.

"I'm not trying to kill you! Besides, I'm done." she hisses turning me around. Poor Kay, I was a little rough on her. Ever since I got back I had been ignoring her, today is like us getting back together as friends. I pout while she fusses over my hair. She never enjoyed my brown curly hair because it was so hard to brush and make neat. I personally enjoy my hair, but not many do. Done with all the fussing I flick the brush away from me before walking into my bed room where Sasha and Cesar are having a stare down.

"Princess! Why is this mutt going to be at the wedding while I am stuck in this stupid room!" Cesar asked with a scornful glare as he jumped down to the floor. You might think having a talking animal would be fun, but it really is annoying. I love the tiger cub, I really do, but I also want to kill him.

"Because you don't shut up." I say to him annoyed as I fiddle with my hair.

"Well, at least I wont have to take lessons." he says reminding me of a subject I would rather forget about. Every queen has a power once she is immortal, that will include me after he puts the ring on my finger. The thing is once I get said power i have to learn how to use it, which means long lessons with someone who has my power. That someone being a queen.

I know what you are thinking, but when I say immortal I mean immortal.The past royals don't die, they just retire when they please. Either that or someone figures out a way to murder them. Anyway some of these queens can be really brutal with their judgments. I don't want to hear some old lady going on and on about how I can't do something right. Honestly, being royal is such a pain in the butt.

Every girl wants to be a princess, but what they don't think about is all the annoying things. For example being proper, always looking your best, having the perfect manners, and did I mention all the restrictions? My goodness my would anyone want to be a princess?

Kay comes over and puts the Vail clipped into my bun. We give each other a long hug before the guards knock on the door. "Well, at the end of the ceremony you will be my queen."

"But you will always be my best friend." I smile hugging her again as someone clears their throat.

"Get a room!" Cesar hisses as he sits on my train. If this keeps up I might send him to a zoo. All this morning he has been sitting on some part of this dress. Sasha/Thomas has just been sitting neatly on the floor watching. However being calm is too much to ask of this stupid feline.

"If I let you come will you stop being so annoying?" I ask him and he jerks his head quickly. I smile an pick him up. We look each other in the eye to show that we have an understanding. After a while of staring I put him back down. I still can't believe I am marrying Hunter willingly...okay maybe not willingly. You have to admit the memory thing was a dirty trick.

I give Kay another hug before walking out the dorr. The guards escort Cesar, Saha/Thomas, Kay, and I down the the main ball room where the wedding is to be held. Kay takes my hand in hers while we wait for the guards to open the doors. Looking at her hundreds of memories rush through my head. The time she tried to teach me archury, the day she made a cake for my birthday, the time she took the blame for my clumsiness. Forever Kay has been there for me and I hope I will always be there for her. She is like the mom I was taken away from.

I gulp as the guards open the doors making me come back to this world. The room is beautiful with white cloths and red flowers all over the place. I catch sight of Hunter, his gaze makes me blush and look away. I look around at all the people who are in the pews. When did we get pews? Seriously, did they just like pop up out of nowhere? This is always heppening. Random things coming from nowhere. I woke up this morning in a bed five times my bed's size, yet I was still in my room! Someone needs to get this magic under contole before something really weird happens.

I walk down the asile at the slowest pace I have ever walked. Finally i make to the alter and take Hunter's hands in mine.The preacher starts to talk while I look anywhere but Hunter's face. Who would have thought that we would get married? I sure didn't see this coming. i mean I'm technically a servant, so marrying a prince wasn't exactly on my expectations list.

"Does anyone object?" the old man asks expecting no answer. That is when the window's burst open. Fairies with out their glamour come through the windows chasing scattering party guests. Hunter starts to pull me away from the scene when something grabs my arm. It pulls me away from hunter, but I manage to grab Kay's arm hoping that she will be able to help me. She pulls with all her might, but it isn't going very well. Bhind Kay a see a blond girl grab on to her and start to help her pull, but even both people pulling isn't enough.

"Just bring the three of them." a viioce commands the thing holding my arm. Suddenly Kay and the girl are grabbed by two fairies before the fairy shoots up and through the window. The one holding me does the same making all the screaming people look like ants. Soon even Hunter's mournful yet rageful roars fade from my ears. I scream until finally darkness falls upon me.
******************************************************************************************
My face feels strange as I wake up. It feels like I have been asleep forever. I open my eyes slowly and turn my head to look at Kay. She looks diffrent. Her red hair is wild with what looks like sow in it. Her eyes are coverd by blue eye shadow .as if noticing my attention her eyes flutter open. "whoa. You look...like a fairy queen..." she says in shock.

"well that is what she is." a silky vioce says from the other side of the room. I look over to see a man standing there with his hands in his pocket. "I'm glad you have awaken my fire fairy queen."
♠ ♠ ♠
Bet you didn't see that coming!