Status: Active

You've Got the Love, I Need to See Me Through

Hold on

"He's alright, I guess. Why?" I lied, playing with a strand of Amys hair whilst she grabbed at me nose.

"I just wondered, silly" He sighed, walking off in to the kitchen. Gabe put a hand on my shoulder, rubbing it.

"I need to talk to you, upstairs" He said, standing up and leaving the room. Leaving Amy alone, I followed him up the stairs and in to our room, pulling him in to a more intimiate hug. He swiftly locked the door and wrapped his arms around me, leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. I loved it when people touched my neck, it was a weird thing I had. We sat down on my bed and put the tv on, flicking through the channels. We decided on a disney film, as I curled in to his neck, inhaling his sweet smell. I rubbed his leg as we continued watching, unaware of what was going on downstairs. I was in a world of my own until I felt it, the hardness against my hand, the hardness of Gabe. I looked up at him, his eyes still on the screen, as if he was really paying attention to the childrens film I lifted his shirt up a little and scratched his stomach, digging my nails in, leading to his belt which I unbuckled easily. I popped open his button and ripped down his zip, rubbing his boxers, before grasping him in my hand.

"Steph" He yelped, hands on the bed. I looked up at him and smiled. He flipped me over, ripped my shirt off and then took my trousers away, kissing my nearly bare body as I struggled to take off his clothes whilst he pleasured me. We were left in pants and sweat. I panted, whilst Gabe rubbed against me, his boxers still on, but I could still feel it. His hand was next, rubbing places hands weren't created to go. I slipt my own underwear off as he did his, slidding his hand out of me.

"Ready baby?" He whispered, biting my ear. I nodded. Then he was in, slowly thrusting, motioning towards rock hard, fast movements. I had to bite his shoulder to stop myself screaming after a good ten minutes before he let his juices in me, mixing with my own. He shakily climbed off me, kissing my forehead as he moved. I moved myself on to his stomach, nuzzling my head in to his burning chest.

"Baby, we need to go get our stuff from home if we're staying here, school starts next week too" He sighed, rubbing my back as I cuddled him. I got off and walked over to the wardrobe, were few of my clothes hung from times I'd left things here. Baggy blue jeans and a pacman hoodie would do for now. I slid them on and spun around on one foot, to see Gabe fully dressed, holding the door open for me like a gentleman. I took his hands and ran down the stairs, pulling the front door open. We walked back towards our house, hand in hand and smiling as the sun began to set, bring our day to a beautiful ending. Eventually, we arrived home, tip toeing in to the quiet house. Steve was fast asleep on the sofa, beer cans by his side and the telly on low sound, the football on, Mum was in the kitchen ironing and Alex was sat in the dining room, scribbling down some notes on a piece of paper. I signalled for Gabe to go upstairs and get everything we need as I walked in to the kitchen, smiling at my mother.

"Mum, we're staying at Dads until the end of the half term, we're going to help him look after his neice" I smiled. She looked up and smiled, slipping me a 20 and hugging me.

"Be good" She whispered, kissing my cheek and releasing her grip on me.

"Be safe" I said, sliding past the door. Next was Alex. I jumped on to the chair next to him and messed up his hair, hoping he'd be in a good mood.

"Gabe and I are staying at Dads for a bit, you gonna be okay?" I smiled, patting him on the shoulder. He looked up at me, confused by my previous statement.

"Why?" He questioned, putting his pen down.

"'Cause he's looking after his sisters baby and Gabe and I are going to give him a hand, I'm hoping Dad will let us use the car for a bit too" I answered. Alex looked up, before flicking his fringe out of his big green eyes.

"Can I come on like Wednesday or something? After I've finished all my coursework? I don't want to be stuck with Steve" He sighed, picking his pen back up.

"Sure sure little bro, be good" I laughed, kissing his soft head as Gabe walked in the room, a flat peak on his head. He handed me my bag and we exited the house, back on our voyage to Dads..
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, it'll get better soon, just bear with me!
<3