Status: Completed! :D

Baby I'm Amazed by You

Wedding!

One Year Later:
I couldn’t believe it; today is the day I am finally getting married to Nick. Bridget was helping me do my hair while Katelyn was doing my makeup. “Nick is going to love it,” Bridget smiles at me in the mirror as she puts some curls in my hair.

“I’m sure he is,” I say, smiling as they continue to make me pretty. About fifteen minutes later, the girls finish up.

“What do you think, Rach?” both the girls ask, looking at me waiting for my response. I stare at my reflection in the mirror, my hair flowing down with curls and a real pretty clip in my hair. My makeup was very simple, a little sparkly eye shadow, eyeliner, a little mascara and blush. I looked unbelievable, it looked perfect. I looked absolutely stunning.

I was about to open my mouth to tell them what I thought when there was a loud knock on the door. “Shit! I’m not ready yet! I hope that’s not Nick!” I mutter as I go back and hide behind the bathroom door so whoever it was couldn’t see me.

“Where is Rachel? I can’t wait to see my daughter-in-law in her beautiful dress!” I sigh loudly as I heard Denise’s voice. I slowly make my way out of the bathroom to where everyone else was. Once I grab my heels, I slip my feet in to them and make my way in to the main room where everyone else was.

“Need help?” she asks, smiling. I nod. The three girls grab my dress and help me in to it. I step in to the dress and they zip it up in the back for me. It has buttons down the backside of the dress with lace on the top part and down the front and on the medium-length train in the back.

After a few more minutes of perfecting myself for the ceremony, there was a knock on the door. My veil was placed in my hair and draped over my face. I’m guessing it was my father letting me know they were ready. Denise opened the door and pulled me in to a tight hug before she heads down to take her seat next to my parents since Paul was doing the ceremony.

My mother and father stood there, I could see tears in each of their eyes. “I love you so much, Rachel. You mean so much to me, I’m glad you and Nick have each other. Denise and I always thought you two would come this far. I love you sweetie,” she says and pulls me in to a tight hug.

“You ready, sweetheart? They are all waiting for you,” my father says and I feel the train of my dress lift up in the back as I link my arm with his as he starts to lead me to the church where the ceremony is being held.

I hear the wedding march begin to play as my father starts to walk me down the aisle. My mouth was opened wide at the sight of all the people that were here for mine and Nick’s wedding. It was just packed! I feel the tears start to well up in my eyes as I look up to the altar to see Nick standing there, looking so handsome in his tuxedo, Joe and Kevin standing near him. He had such a proud look in his eyes; I could see some tears as well.

My dad gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and told me he loved me before walking over to take a seat next to my mother. As soon as I got to Nick, he took my hand and smiles at me. He leans over and whispers a soft “I love you” in my ear. I smile and whisper it back before Paul begins to speak.

Once we finish up with the vows, which took a long while, we were finally able to get the rings and place them on each other’s fingers. Frankie brought them down the aisle.

Nick grabs the pretty diamond ring off the ring bearer’s pillow and slips off the lovely engagement ring, replacing it with the beautiful silver diamond ring. After Nick places the ring on my finger, he stares down at me and smiles. I can feel the tears begin to well up in my eyes. I smile back and mouth an ‘I love you’ to him as I reach and grab for his wedding band.

I smile as I slip it on his ring finger. We turn back to Paul. He opens his mouth to finish speaking. “I now pronounce you man and wife. Nicholas, you may kiss your bride,” he finishes, smiling at the two of us. Nick and I turn to each other and I could feel him wrap his arms around my small waist, pulling me close and kissing me deeply and passionately. I wrap my arms around his shoulders as we kiss, our lips never parting once. Everyone began to yell and cheer.

We soon pull away a few moments later. “Now, I would like to introduce to you, Mr. and Mrs. Nicholas Jerry Jonas,” Paul says as Nick and I turn to face the wonderful people who came to our wedding. Nick wraps a secure arm around my waist as we begin to walk up the aisle as a newly married couple, wide smiles plastered on both of our faces.

Either of us could not be happier. I smile over at my husband. It felt so great that I could finally say that and officially call him that.

“I love you Mr. Jonas,” I stop and stare up at the boy who stood in front of me, who was staring down at me.

“I love you too, Mrs. Jonas,” he smiles and leans down to kiss me. We pull away a few minutes later.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's the final chapter!
I really hope you all liked this story, please let me know what you think :D

Thank you for all the comments! It really means a lot (:

Please comment, subscribe and recommend - the buttons are up there! <3