Life as I know it

Chapter 6

Chess's POV

I walked back into the room, just to be greeted by getting shoved into the wall, and kissed furiously. I pushed him back, and Jared pouted. "I love you, but please, I just saw... <i>her</i> and I just... I feel blah."

"That's a fascinating way to put it, love." He kissed my cheek softly. "But yeah. She's kinda nasty. Ever tell your dad that?"

"Of course not. I don't want to hurt his feelings."

"Honey, I think I might die if she flirts with me one more time."

"That's just nasty."

We laughed, and I pulled him to the bed, sitting down. "Can we just be lazy today?"

"You can." Jared laughed. "I have to go to the store and get layout papers for a client."

"Oh... right."

Jared smiled, and turned me so that I was facing him. "We can be lazy once I get the setup done , babe, okay?"

"Fine." I kissed him softly on the lips. "I'll hold you to it."

"Of course, love."

*************************************************************

Jared's POV

I love Chess, but he needs to stand up to his dad. I mean, Mr. Morgan isn't so bad, but Kate... she's another story. I mean, we are both 17, in our last year of school. Chess might go to collage, while I won't. I am a website designer (young I know, but I am good at it!) and it pays good. I plan on seeing if Chess would want to move in with me after highschool, but, I might wait on that.

Because you never know what lies ahead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. I couldnt think of anything to write lol well here it is.
It's short.
Having writers block for this story...