A Kid in the WWE

And The Father Is...

Image

Weeks passed after I had visited Adam. My stomach began growing into a nice little baby bump. At first it wasn’t much of a problem until I had to start buying maternity clothes. I could still wear certain jeans that I had that didn’t squeeze my stomach. I had to go Juno on my favorites by having one of the seamstresses put stretchy stuff on them so I wouldn’t have to stare at them sadly in my suitcase. The only thing left I needed to do was wait for the DNA results to come in. I couldn’t wait to find out who the father of my baby was, but then again I didn’t want to know. I was still traveling with the WWE and debating on whether or not to use my small baby bump as a storyline. I didn’t want to expose my child who wasn’t even born yet.

“Knock, knock!” Adam said playfully from the doorway.

“Hey.” I smiled and hugged him.

He put his hand on my stomach. “How are you feeling?”

“I was a little sick this morning but I’m fine now.” I replied.

“Are you sure?”

“I’m positive.” I assured him.

“Just making sure my girl’s alright.” He said.

”Your girl’s fine.” I laughed, “Have you seen Mike around? I need to talk to him.”

“Um, yeah. Can I ask what for? I mean, you two haven’t talked for what—two months now?”

“I’d like him to be there when I open the results.” I said.

“Last time I checked he’s in the lobby. I’ll see you around, Charlotte.” Adam gave me another hug and he left my room, closing the door behind him.

I picked up my cell phone and dialed Mike’s number.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Mike.”

“Charlotte? I can’t believe you’re finally talking to me!”

I laughed a little, “Can…can I see you?”

“Sure! Um…Let me get dressed. I just got out of the shower. Meet me in the lobby in like five minutes?” He asked.

“Yeah, okay.” I agreed.

Exactly five minutes later I was exiting the elevator when I spotted Mike sitting on one of the couches, staring at his cell phone. I felt my pocket and brought out the envelope. I was wearing my ripped skinny jeans (with the stretchy crap), tan fur lined winter boots, and a pink, black, and gray sweater from Pac Sun. I did something different with my hair and pulled the bangs into a little poof.

“Charlotte…” Mike stood up immediately and ran over.

“Hey Mike.” I smiled.

“What’s that?” He asked, pointing to the envelope in my hand.

“Let’s sit down first.” I replied. We walked over to the couch and sat down. “It’s the results. Do you want to open it? Or should I?”

“We should both open it.” He said.

I smiled, “A kiss for good luck?”

He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. “I love you.”

“I…I love you too.” We both placed our hands on the paper and ripped it open. Slowly we unfolded the paper.

“I can’t read it. You do it.” I said and handed the paper to him.

“Okie doke!” He laughed.

“Dear Charlotte Kirk, thank you for submitting the DNA of the two males to find out the paternal father of your unborn fetus. Specimen A, Randall Keith Orton and Specimen B, Michael Mizanin’s DNA were each tested with the DNA from the unborn fetus. The results came back and conclude that Specimen B does not match the DNA of the unborn fetus. However, Specimen A, Randall Keith Orton’s DNA matched and concludes that Specimen A is the father.”

-Fin-

Image

0 0 0

♠ ♠ ♠
Don't you hate me for this ending? lol don't worry, I'm currently starting on the sequel.