Status: Please be patient, you all know what it's like to have writer's block.

Ghost Adventures: Application

Tickle Fight

"It's fucking cold in here..." I muttered, pulling my jacket closer around myself in a vain attempt to warm up at least a little bit. The only light that was shining was Aaron's flashlight that the boys used when taking breaks at their base, but that didn't mean much to me. All around us there were little hovering spirits, mostly residual beings that wouldn't hurt us, let alone go near us, mostly children that just wanted to go home, some adults that just wanted a way out. Aaron and Nick goofed off in the corner with a bag of Uncrustables lunch sandwiches while Zak chose to munch on a bag of pretzels and I, being the odd one out, devoured a bag of candy by myself.

"I told you that you should have brought another jacket." Zak commented through a mouth full of pretzel. "You knew that it was going to be freezing here and you, of all people, would feel it the most."

"I didn't think that it would be this bad..." I muttered, sucking on a Jolly Rancher. "I mean, I'm used to the cold but this is... this is otherworldly..." I shuddered softly as a spirit floated by me, not making a sound just passing by, innocently making its way across the room. I could feel Zak's eyes on me as my own followed the entity across the room and out the door. Of course it was this cold, for me of all people no less.

Zak's attention peaked when he noticed my gaze following the spirit. "What was it?" He asked, his eyes wide. He set down his bag of pretzels and was about to stand, but I put my hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"It's nothing," I muttered, shaking my head. "There are tons of spirits in this room, they're all of low energy and won't take anything from the equipment. They don't speak, none of them are evil." Though I didn't quite know the last bit for sure, I did know what an evil spirit looked like, dark red and never residual, powerful beyond belief, demonic in nature and almost always taking human form. The spirits in this room were nothing near that. "They won't interfere with anything, I promise." I patted his arm once, noting the smooth muscular tone of it.

"Alright..." He frowned, glancing toward the last direction I had looked in, where all of the spirits were gathering in a little group in the entrance to the room. "It just doesn't feel right..." Zak muttered, crossing his arms. "Something feels off in here, not like it does in the rest of the building, but definitely there's something wrong about this place."

"It's you're imagination." I muttered, glancing away from him, watching instead Aaron and Nick goof around mindlessly and obliviously in the corner. I smiled slightly at them. "Let's make a vlog while we're back here, maybe it'll take your mind off of them and we can goof around for a bit before we have to go investigate again." I grinned over at Zak, making sure that this was an okay plan before taking up the camera and walking over to Nick and Aaron.

The two look back at me when I approached and grinned. Before I knew it, the camera I had picked up was in Aaron's hands, and the recording light was on, and I was put in the spotlight... or Aaron's flashlight. I grinned.

"Aaron's vlog," I noted, starting off the video like they usually did. "You're probably wondering why there's a strange woman in the room with the Ghost Adventures, but you'll not have to wonder for long. Because I'm not really here. You all can't see me. I'm a ghost~" I widened my eyes and wiggled my fingers at the camera, much to Aaron and Nick's amusement. Out of no where I felt strong arms wrap around my middle, hoisting me up and soon I found myself draped over Zak's shoulder.

"You all don't need to worry," He said gravely, staring at the camera with an intense expression. "I've caught the ghost, she's perfectly stable." He nodded once at the camera and took me away to the other side of the room, still amusing Aaron and Nick with our little charade. I could hear Aaron from across the room.

"That's our friend Mae," He laughed, still recording his vlog. "She's a pretty legit medium and an old friend of Zak's, she's a cool girl." I grinned at this, grunting a little when Zak plopped me down on the chair and went back to the other two.

"Ghost taken care of." I could hear him say, making Aaron and Nick laugh once again. I grinned at the three, happy, altogether, that I had managed to find them by accident, instead of having to go to Vegas and search for them.

After a short moment I stood, making my way silently over to Zak, whose back was turned to me, facing the camera and expressing how hard of a battle it was to capture me. At the last moment I jumped on his back, clinging to him and grinning madly. "Partial possession!" I called, laughing when I saw his surprised expression and the amused faces of Nick and Aaron.

Zak feigned possession and stared blankly at me. "The spirit..." He stated, eyes going wide. "It's telling me to... to tickle!" I gasped as he pulled me off of his back and pinned me down, tickling my tummy like he always used to before he put me to bed when he babysat me.

"No!" I screamed, thrashing my limbs in an attempt to get him off of me. "Gettoff! Zakky no!" I squealed, unintentionally using the nickname that I had called him when I was younger. IT was only after he had stopped hat I caught myself and realized fully what I had said. Blushing, I looked away from him.

"And that," I heard Aaron explain to the camera, or maybe Nick. "Is why we don't start tickle fights."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow this took...
God I'm sorry, this took forever.
Well... happy holidays :D