Girl Next Door

Death Grip

Kylie groaned softly as she felt the hot rays of sun on her cheeks. She buried her face into the hot flesh of Brian's chest as the rays continued to come through the window and warm her skin. After a few minutes of trying to get comfortable again, her eyes shot open realizing her face was in fact on someones bare chest. She quickly tried to move, but found herself held in place. She felt some stirring beneath her and bit down on her bottom lip. Brian yawned, as his eyes opened up and he looked down. Shock and fear both rocked through his body, as he realized somehow during the night Kylie had been pulled into his arms. Either he had pulled her, or she had maneuvered her way there. He swallowed hard having a feeling that he had been the one to do it.

"Sorry." He said, letting her out of his death grip.

"No harm." She whispered.

Brian looked over at the clock on his dresser and groaned softly upon seeing it was just seven in the morning. He quickly got out of bed and walked over to the curtains and pulled them shut. He then returned back to bed and crawled under the covers, but realized Kylie was blushing and trying to hide her face from him.

"What?" He asked confused.

"It's nothing." She replied softly. He could see something was wrong.

"No, it's something." He said. "What is it?"

She laughed, "It's just. . . I never expected you to just get out of the bed and have morning wood. That's all."

He looked at her completely mortified. He hadn't even realized! He tossed his head back in utter embarrassment. If this had been any other girl, then he would have blown it off and acted like he meant to roll out of bed with wood. But it was Kylie Summers! It was the girl he was falling for, and made him feel like a teenager all over again.

"At least you're packing." She said after a few minutes, hoping to ease the uncomfortable tension in the room.

Brian didn't know what to say. He laughed softly, and then rolled over onto his side. Surprisingly, Kylie was already on her side, so now the two of them were facing each other. He licked over his lips, as he reached over and tucked a piece of her blond hair behind her ear. She had her make-up smeared all over her face, and her hair was a wreck, but she still looked beautiful.

"So, did you wiggle your way on top of me last night or what?" He asked softly.

She smiled, "I'm not sure honestly."

She didn't know what was happening between them. She was looking into his eyes, and he was looking into hers. They weren't saying any words, but it felt like they were both saying a thousand. He sighed softly, and then rolled over onto his back. He stared up at the ceiling for quite some time before opening his mouth again.

"So. . ." He whispered.

"So. . ." She replied, not knowing what else to say.

He rolled back over on his side and looked at her yet again. He wanted to say so many things, but for once in his life he didn't know how to say them. That alone proved to him that Kylie was different than others girls. She wasn't your typical blond who he thought was good looking. Oh no, she was the kind of girl who could leave him speechless.

"Brian." She whispered.

"Hmm?"

"Are you going to keep looking at me, or are you going to grow some balls and actually kiss me?" She asked, a playfully grin across her lips.

He looked at her for a few seconds, not knowing what to say or even how to react.

Kylie stared at him, and tried to remain confident, but with each passing second she felt even more like a fool. Maybe she had been misjudging his looks? Maybe he wasn't interested in her that way? She felt like an idiot for blurting that out earlier.

Brian smiled as he realized he was wasting precious time. He slowly leaned over and pressed his lips against hers. She seemed to be shocked at first, but quickly reacted by moving her hands up and wrapping them around his neck. Brian wasted no time in deepening the kiss. He moved his tongue with hers. He knew a kiss this good could only be a dream. He grunted softly, as he felt her body shift without ever breaking the kiss.

He turned slightly so he was on his back, and slowly Kylie shifted her body until she was straddling him. He grunted as he felt her so close to his arousal. He had never been turned on so quick before. He had never wanted a woman as badly as he wanted Kylie right now. She pulled her lips away from his and then placed them on his neck. He smirked as he felt her teeth nipping against his skin. He always had a weakness for biting. He also had a weakness for girls who took control, which is exactly what Kylie was doing.

Kylie returned her lips back to Brian's, and he decided that he was now going to take charge. He took her bottom lip between his teeth and tugged playfully. His hands trailed up and down her sides. He didn't know exactly how far she was comfortable with going. He slowly flipped them over so he was now on top. He broke his lips away from hers, and looked down into her ocean blue orbs.

"You're beautiful." He whispered, which was completely out of character for him, as he leaned down and kissed her on the lips once again. This kiss was different. It wasn't a lustful as the last. It was just passionate and slow.

"Hey Brian! Have you saw my sister she's not down---" Cyrus stopped seeing the two of them in bed with their lips locked.

Brian and Kylie both moved away from each other and looked over at Cyrus. His mouth was dropped as he stared at them. The situation probably looked a lot worse than it actually was.

"Uh. Okay. I guess you do know where she's at." Cyrus said, as he shook his head, clearly trying to shake the mental image as well. "I'll uh. I'm just going to. . . I'll be downstairs."

He shut the door behind him and Brian turned his attention back to Kylie. She was blushing softly. He chuckled, and then leaned down and pecked her lips.

"I guess we should head downstairs too." He told her softly.

"You're in a hurry to die." She laughed.

"Actually, I have Cole's blessing." He laughed, "As long as I don't break your heart, then I get to keep my jaw intact."

"Huh?" She asked completely confused.

He chuckled, "Just come on."