Girl Next Door

Uncomfortable

Brian showed Tori where everything was in the kitchen and she began making breakfast. Cyrus didn't say a word as Kylie and Brian sat down next to each other. She was more than embarrassed as the sounds of Tori cooking filled the air. She didn't know if Cyrus had told Cole what had happened or not, but she had a feeling that he had. Why else would it be so damn quiet? Brian tapped his fingers along the counter top lightly, creating a nice rhythm. After a couple of more minutes, he sighed loudly.

"I have never been so fucking uncomfortable in my own house. I kissed her, I fucking kissed her." Brian said looking around. "I'm not going to fuck up, so don't break my jaw." He said, looking at Cole.

Cole and Cyrus both smirked. Kylie kept her head low, not knowing what to say or who to even look at. She didn't even know what was going on. Brian and her had kissed. They hadn't talked about a relationship. She didn't even know if she wanted a relationship with him. Sure, she liked him a lot. But she didn't know if a relationship could work.

"Pancakes and scrambled eggs are done." Tori said, as she brought everyone over a plate.

"I could have helped Tori, you shouldn't have done it alone." Kylie said.

Cyrus laughed, "Of course you offer after she's finished."

Kylie glared at him. She would had offered sooner if not been consumed with thoughts. "Shut up, dick head."

"How the hell am I a dick head?"

"You took the couch!" Cole spat. "That's the entire reason Kylie and Brian hooked up. Because you were greedy and took the bed, and he was nice enough to not make her sleep on the couch."

"Obviously they enjoyed sharing a bed together. At least we know our sister isn't a screamer."

"We didn't have sex." Kylie snapped, shooting a glare Cyrus' way.

"That's not what I saw this morning. You two looked like you were--"

"I'm trying to eat here." Tori said softly.

Brian didn't say a word as he ate. What could he say? He hadn't even talked to Kylie about being in a relationship yet, and he had basically announced to her brothers that they were in one. He didn't know what to do, or even what she was thinking. She and Cyrus were clearly having some sibling love this morning.

"I think we need to get home, babe." Cole said to his pregnant wife.

"I agree." She nodded.

They hugged everyone and then offered Kylie and Cyrus a ride home. Cyrus was quick to agree, but Brian spoke up and said he would bring Kylie home in a bit. She knew they needed to talk about things so she agreed to stay behind.

"Remember--" Cole started, but Brian cut him off.

"I know, broken heart, broken jaw."

Cole smiled. "Take care of her Bri."

"I will." Brian nodded, and then glanced over at Kylie who was hugging Tori goodbye.

"Wear protection man. You and Kylie having a kid would be a hazardous thing." Cyrus laughed, as he walked out of the house.

Brian sighed softly, as he shut the door. He slowly turned around and looked at Kylie. She had a half smile displaying across her lips as she looked at him. She still looked the same as she did this morning. He breathed out and began walking towards her. He stopped only a small distance in front of her. He placed his hands on her hips and licked over his lips as he stared down into her blue eyes.

"You know before you basically announce were in a relationship--"

"I know." He nodded. "I should have talked to you first."

She half smiled unable to even pretend to be mad at him. He just had this certain charm about him. The Haner charm. She was falling victim to him. She didn't know if she really wanted a relationship with him, but once she looked into those brown eyes then she knew that's exactly what she wanted. She didn't say anything as she leaned up and pressed her lips against his once again. The kiss was soon ended through from Brian pulling away. He pressed his forehead against hers.

"I think I should ask you to be my girlfriend now. What do you think?"

She laughed softly. "I think that would be an excellent idea, Haner."

He chuckled softly, and then leaned in to press another kiss on her lips.

"So, what do you say, Summers?"

She smirked. "I say you should ask me properly."

"Oh come on." He laughed, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close to him. "I asked you just now."

"You did not. You half-assed asked me."

He chuckled. "That's a tongue twister."

"Ask me!" She laughed.

"I did, and I received no reply." He smirked.

"You didn't even ask properly." She pouted.

She moved away from him, and he raised his hands up and cupped her cheeks. His thumbs moved slowly across her flesh, and a real smile formed on his lips. He knew that she was a lot of the reason that he hadn't went insane. After Jimmy passed away, he had thought there was no reason to go on. But Kylie coming back into his life showed him that there was a reason to continue. There was such a thing as a good girl to be with.

"Be my girlfriend?"

"That's more of a demand than a question." She pointed out.

"Babe." He whined.

She smiled, as she leaned up and pressed her lips against his once again.

"I would love to." She smiled.

He chuckled. "About damn time, woman."

"Hey!" She giggled, "Your the one who took forever."

"Yeah." He nodded, "I should have ask you out like nine or ten years ago."

She laughed. "You hated me back then."

"I never hated you." He said, leaning down and kissing her softly once more. "You may have annoyed the hell out of me. But I didn't hate you. I actually crushed on you."

"You're lying." She said.

He chuckled "Yeah, okay. I'm lying, but I've got you now. Don't I?"

"You do." She nodded.

"That's what matters." He smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image