Girl Next Door

Blunt

Kylie adjusted the sunglasses on her face as she rolled over onto her stomach, hoping her back would tan a bit. Gena's nose was buried in her cell phone as she texted away to someone. She watched as Gena giggled, and then placed the phone down on the sand, and then looked at her. Zacky and Brian were off getting some waters from a local stand.

"So, how are you and Brian doing?"

"Good." Kylie smiled.

Gena smirked. "Every ones so glad he found you."

"Really?" Kylie asked with a raised eyebrow. "Why's that?"

Gena sighed softly. "Brian's life just fell apart all at once. He and Michelle had been having problems for a long time, and Zacky said he had been trying to get out but didn't know how. . . Anyways, then Jimmy passed away. If you didn't know, Jimmy and Brian were best friends. I'd never saw two men so close before in my life. Like, Zacky and Brian are close. . . But Jim and Brian they were just two peas in a pod, I guess you could say." Kylie nodded her head and allowed for Gena to continue. "Anyways, He and Michelle broke up around Christmas, then Jimmy passed. All of us assumed he would take her back. That's what always happened with them, but he didn't. He was lost for awhile, Kylie. We were all worried. Zacky and Matt were actually considering making him go to a psychiatrist or something. But then you came along, and I swear, I could see bits of the old Brian shining through. Little by little he's returning back to normal."

"He'll never be the same again though." Kylie said. "Even I know that, and I didn't even know him before all of this."

"I think you're right. All of the guys are changed from this." Gena said. "Zacky's not as joking as he once was. I think maybe over time the wounds will heal, but they will always have the scar."

"Yeah." Kylie agreed.

The two girls stopped talking about the topic as the boys came into view. Kylie smiled softly as Brian sank down on the sand beside her and pulled her into his tattooed arms. It was a good feeling to have them wrapped around her. She removed the lid from the plastic bottle of water and took a few sips.

"So, are we gonna lay on these stupid towels all day, or are we gonna enjoy the beach?" Zacky asked.

"We are enjoying the beach babe." Gena giggled. "I'm working on my tan!"

"Your tan is fine. You need to work on swimming with me!" Zacky laughed, as he stood up, and pulled Gena with him.

Brian and Kylie's laughter was loud when Gena screeched due to Zacky tossing her over his shoulder and running towards the ocean. Kylie shook her head and smiled as she looked up at Brian. He was chuckling softly.

"So, what did you two girls talk about?" Brian asked, pushing a lock of her hair behind her ear.

"Just the usual girl stuff." Kylie said.

Brian smirked. "You didn't discuss my package did you?"

"Like I would know anything about that." She laughed.

"Hey!" Brian replied quickly. "It's yours if you want it." He grinned.

She rolled her eyes playfully and stood up. She held her hands out to help him up, and he raised to his feet.

"Is that all you think about Brian Haner?" She asked.

"What?" He asked. "Sex?"

"Mhm."

"Honey, if you had a girlfriend as hot as the one I have. . . and you didn't think about sex a lot, then there would be a problem."

She shoved him playfully and then linked hands with him as they walked towards the water. Gena and Zacky were already up to their waist, swimming around and splashing water. Kylie shivered as she walked in the water. It wasn't really cold, but it also wasn't warm. Brian wrapped his arms around her from behind, sensing the fact that she was cold. He pulled her into him and placed a soft kiss upon her shoulder.

She turned around, and wrapped her arms around his neck and stared up into his brown eyes. He smirked, as he leaned down and captured her lips with his. She whimpered into the kiss from being caught off guard. His hands cupped her ass, and she took the hint and wrapped her legs around his waist. Kylie was allowing herself to get lost into the kiss. That was until water splashed on both her and Brian's face. She turned around and looked at the blond and her dark haired accomplice.

"You bitch." Kylie joked.

Gena laughed. "You two can fuck later. Plus, it's not classy to fuck in public." Her friend winked.

Kylie laughed, and then turned to look at Brian. He had his eyes closed and he was shaking his head. His grip hadn't loosened on her.

"How about you and I spend the night together tonight?" He asked, whispering in her ear.

"Are you asking me to come over so we can have sex?"

He laughed. "Don't be so blunt! Maybe I had something romantic planned!"

"Oh, okay." She laughed. "I'll play dumb."

He kissed her on the lips, and finally removed his arms from being so close to her. She swam over and she and Gena began to splash each other. Zacky swam closer to him.

"Dude."

"Don't even say anything." Brian eyed him. "I care about her."

"I'm not saying anything." Zacky laughed. "I'm actually glad you're moving things along with her. I like Kylie a lot, and Gena adores her."

"I think I'm falling for her."

"Well, no shit."

"No, Zack." Brian sighed. "I think I'm falling in love with her."

Zacky's eyes widened as he looked at his friend, and then over to the two girls who were oblivious to what they were talking about. He knew Brian was moving fast with Kylie, but he had no clue he was moving that fast.

"You sure?"

"Positive." Brian said.

"You don't just think it's because of Mich--"

"No, it has nothing to do with her. I care about Kylie, more than I ever thought possible. It's happening quick, but fuck, I don't give a damn. I love that fucking girl."

Zacky breathed out. "Then tell her how you feel."

Brian nodded. "I am, even though, I know she doesn't feel the same."

"Never know."

Brian shrugged. "I guess I won't know until I tell her."

"And when do you plan on doing that?"

"Tonight." Brian smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image