Girl Next Door

Storage Container

Kylie bit down on her bottom lip as she began tossing through her closet. She was suppose to be going down to the beach with Brian, Gena, and Zacky today but she just couldn't find her suite. She groaned as she continued to dig through the clear containers in the bottom of her closet. She knew she had a thousand suites. The problem was just finding one that matched. There came a soft knocking on her door, but she ignored it as she continued to toss tops over her shoulder because she couldn't find a bottom to match.

"Woah." Brian said, as he caught a bikini top in his hand.

Kylie turned around and flashed her boyfriend a sly smirk, as she went back to digging for a top and bottom that matches. Brian took a seat on her bed and chuckled.

"What?" She asked, turning around with a raised eyebrow.

"You realize you have like fifty different tops and bottoms scattered across your room now, right?"

"I know." She frowned. "I used to have everything organized at my apartment, but since I don't have as much closet space, I just stuck everything in this storage container, and they all got shook up and messed up, so now I can't find one that matches." She mumbled.

"I like this top." Brian said, holding up a hot pink top, "and this bottom." He said, grabbing a pair of black bottoms."

"They don't match." She pouted.

He chuckled. "Why do they need to match?"

"Because!" She sighed. "Okay, I guess they don't."

Brian laughed as she stood up and began picking up and tossing the other tops and bottoms back into the storage container. He could tell she was aggravated about living at home right now. She didn't hardly have any space for her belongings. She walked over, and Brian pulled her down on his lap and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"I can't wait to see you in the bikini."

"It's going to look so stupid. I bet Gena has a cute one that matches."

He chuckled. "Yeah, but Gena won't look nearly as good as you." He said, and then brought his lips up and placed them on hers.

Kylie grinned into the kiss and slowly pushed Brian down on her bed. He leaned back, never breaking his lips away from hers, as she gently began shifting her body weight. She straddled his waist, and allowed her hands to travel from the back of his neck to up and down his chest. She smiled as he parted his lips and dipped his tongue in her mouth. Their tongues danced together in a passionate kiss, as his hands began traveling. They landed on her hips first, but slowly began to move up and under her shirt. She moaned softly into the kiss, and then tugged on his bottom lip with her teeth as he placed his hands on her bra, and gave a soft squeeze. She placed her lips on his neck, and began sucking and kissing on the skin that she leaned he had a weakness over. Brian brought his hands around and cupped her ass. Things were surely to go even further, but the door opened up, causing Brian and Kylie to both groan out.

"Dude!" Cyrus smirked. "Stop fucking my sister because Zacky and Gena just got here."

"Shut up!" Both Kylie and Brian yelled at the same time.

Cyrus backed into the wall with wide eyes. Usually it was only Kylie screaming at him, but this time Brian joined in as well. He chuckled as he walked out of the room leaving the happy couple to themselves. Brian sighed, as he pressed his forehead against Kylie's.

"I need to change." She said.

"And I need to. . ."

"Get rid of your boner, yeah. You should do that." She laughed, as she climbed off him.

He flashed her a glare and then chuckled as she picked up the top and bottom he had picked out, and then skipped out of the room. Brian groaned, as he laid his head back on her pillow. He couldn't help but to smirk as he thought about her. She was fucking adorable in every aspect. He loved their relationship, even more so now that she was out of school and they could finally spend time together.

"You ready, Bri?" She asked, coming back inside the room.

He looked up and saw that she was wearing a short black halter dress, and what he assumed was her bikini under it. He rolled out of the bed and then walked towards her. He kissed her on the lips, and then grabbed her hand in his. She went to grab her purse, but he stopped her.

"What the hell do you need a purse for when we're going to the beach?"

"Just in case we go anywhere else." She laughed.

"You don't need money or anything. So come on."

"Brian!"

"Just come on! Zacky and Gena are gonna think we're totally fucking."

"Everyone else accuses us of it, so why not them?" She laughed.

"Let's go." He said, dragging her out of her room.

She giggled, as they walked down the stairs. Cyrus was now laying down on the couch watching the television like he always done in his free time. Brian looked over at him and he pouted.

"What's wrong?" Brian laughed.

"She stole you." Cyrus faked a even more dramatic pout.

Kylie groaned. "We've got to go!" She said, tugging on Brian's arm.

"See!" Cyrus said in an over dramatic voice. "She doesn't even want you around me anymore! She's the devil!"

"Cyrus!" Kylie laughed, knowing he was joking. They just didn't have time to stall. "You can blame me for stealing your boyfriend later. We've got to go!"

Cyrus busted out laughing. "You two have fun then."

"Bye." Brian laughed, as he walked out of the house.

As soon as they climbed inside the car Zack and Gena began cracking up.

"You two done making babies?" Zacky questioned.

"Dude." Brian shook his head. "You're stupid."

Gena smirked. "Let's just get to the beach while there's still some daylight!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Image