Girl Next Door

Going Home

Brian placed kisses all along Kylie's cheek as she slowly stirred in her sleep. He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him. Today was the last day of their honeymoon, and he wasn't looking forward to the long drive back to town, and then the flight back home. He really wanted to stay with her longer, but he knew he had responsibilities back home. He leaned down and nibbled on her neck. She whimpered softly, her eyes still shut tight. He grinned against her flesh, as he continued to nibble and suck, hopefully leaving a mark.

"Baby," She mumbled, "Don't leave a hickey."

"Why not?" He asked softly.

She laughed, "Because I don't feel like getting stared at."

He smiled and then brought his lips down and kissed over her closed eyelids. She sighed softly, and he chuckled, as he rolled over onto his back, still keeping a nice grip on her.

"We gotta pack soon," She said, scooting even closer to him.

"Can't we stay longer?" He asked.

"Brian," She giggled, sitting up and fully opening her eyes. "You know we can't."

"We can," He laughed. "But, I guess we better go home."

She nodded, "We can always come again when the album is finished, or maybe when things aren't so hectic back home. I really need to get back, I wanna make sure Cole is okay."

He nodded his head, and groaned loudly as he tossed his body out of the bed. He ran a hand through his hair and then stretched some of his limbs, causing a crackling noise to invade the room. Kylie done the same, and then groaned as she realized Brian would probably be no help with packing.

"I'm gonna get a shower, babe." Brian said, kissing her cheek softly.

She nodded her head, and then began walking around the room and collecting some of their things. She laid out a comfortable outfit for the journey home, and then placed everything else of hers into a suitcase. She looked over when she saw Brian emerging from the bathroom. A towel draped around his waist. She bit down on her bottom lip, as he smirked as he walked over and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"You need to find yourself an outfit, and I'll put your things in the suit case for the trip as well."

"Okay baby." He nodded, "Thank you."

She grinned and nodded her head, as she kissed him on the mouth softly. She picked up her outfit and decided to get herself a shower before she finished with the rest of packing.

Brian grabbed himself a donut from the kitchen and then walked out onto the porch of the Villa. He leaned against the railing and watched the waves crash. He had an amazing time on his honeymoon, and he couldn't wait to spend the rest of his life with Kylie.

With a sigh, he turned around and walked back inside the Villa. He collected a few of their things that were scattered around the living room and took hem into the bedroom and placed inside the suit case. Kylie soon came from the bathroom, fully dressed for the day. He hair had been towel dried and tossed up into a pony tail.

She smiled at him, "I'll miss this bed." She laughed.

"Our bed is just as comfortable," He pointed out.

She nodded her head, "You're right." She smiled.

Kylie and Brian spent the next hour or so packing up the rest of their belongings. Then they walked out of the Villa and loaded down the car Brian had rented. They sat down on the porch swing for quite a awhile, cuddled up to one another, admiring the scenery of their honeymoon one last time.

"We should get going, we have a plane to catch." Brian said, kissing her forehead.

"Yeah," Kylie agreed.

Kylie fumbled with the knobs on the radio as Brian drove towards the town. She sighed softly as she brought her legs up to her chest and looked out the window. She was really going to miss this place. It was so secluded, and she loved how no interruptions were made.

"I'll miss all the alone time," She laughed.

"We'll still have plenty of that."

She smiled, "I sure hope so."

"We will."

"I do miss everyone though," Kylie sighed. "I wanna go see them all when we get home."

He laughed, "Well, we'll go see your mom and brothers, along with my dad and such tomorrow. Then the next day we're back in the studio with the guys."

Hours later they were on a plane and headed home. Kylie was sleeping with her head against the window, and Brian was just sitting there with his head back. He couldn't sleep right now, though he didn't know why. Normally, he found it quite easy to sleep on a plane.

"Are you Synyster Gates?"

He turned his head around and looked in the direction of a small young boy who was seated directly beside him. He looked about ten or so. The young boy reminded him off Matt, with his cute little dimples.

"Yeah," Brian nodded.

The boy smiled, "Can I have an autograph for my older brother?"

"Sure," Brian nodded, and found a scrap piece of paper and a pen. He sighed his signature and then handed it back to the little boy.

"Thanks, Jordan loves you." He said referring to the little boy."

"Tell him I said hey then."

He kept stealing glances at the young boy and eh couldn't help but to smile. He really couldn't wait to have a son. He couldn't wait to take his son to his first concert, or show him how to play a guitar. He couldn't wait to watch him in school activities.

"Baby," Kylie murmured from beside him.

"Yeah baby?"

"How much longer?"

"Just a little while, Ky. Get some more rest." He said, leaning over and kissing her forehead.

He smiled as he watched his wife drift off into sleep, and soon he followed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image