Girl Next Door

Admires

Kylie giggled as Brian attempted to surf, but fell off the board. They were spending the entire day down by the water. It was just the two of them, and she was having a ball with him. She looked down at her finger and grinned widely when she saw her ring. It was still so new to her, and sometimes she had to look down to make sure it was real. Being married to Brian was just amazing. She was loving every second of it.

She smiled when she saw him walking her way. He ran a hand through his raven black hair, and then shook his head, allowing some of the water to fly off. She laughed, as he dropped down on the sand beside her. He leaned over and pressed his wet lips against her cheek. She sighed softly as she looked at him with a soft smile, and then back out to the beautiful blue water.

"Let's go swimming," He smirked.

She giggled, as he stood up and then pulled her up with him. He picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder with ease and ran towards the water full force. She squeaked out as her body hit the water. Brian chuckled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned forward to press her now wet lips against his.

He was so happy with his decision to marry her. He knew he would never regret that. She made him happier than he had ever been before. With Kylie as his wife, he felt like he could never go wrong in life. He wrapped his arms around her, and she brought her legs up around his waist. He sighed as he pulled her close to him.

"We go home in three days," She pouted.

He laughed, "We can stay longer if you want, baby."

"No, no." She giggled softly. "You need to get back to the studio."

He smirked, "I don't know about you, but an island sounds much more appealing than the studio."

She smiled, "You need to get back to the guys."

He sighed, "Fine, but my wife better be right beside me."

She laughed, "Your wife will be."

He kissed her on the lips, and then they swam around in the water for a bit. Brian decided to have a little fun, so he got sneaky, and dunked Kylie's head under water. He smirked when she came back up, though his wife didn't look very happy.

"You're dead, Haner."

"Ohhh, I'm scared, Haner." He laughed.

She smiled when she realized she was in fact a Haner now. He grinned widely as she splashed him with water and then ran a hand through her hair, getting some of the lose strands away from her face.

"I'm getting hungry," She said.

He nodded, "Let's go get some grub then."

"You mean, let's go let Kylie slave over the stove, while Brian sits on a stool and watches."

"Admires, baby, admires."

She rolled her eyes playfully, and the two of them began making their way out of the water and back towards the Villa. Once inside they changed into something dry and warm, and then Kylie walked into the kitchen to start prepping something to eat. Brian checked his cell phone and discovered that Cole had called.

"Cole phoned," Brian said. "You wanna call him back or should I?"

"You go ahead, I'll put the noodles on to boil."

"Okay."

Brian dialed Cole's number and prayed that he would pick up quickly. He feared that something may be wrong.

"Hello?"

"Cole?"

"Oh, hey Brian."

"You called?"

"By accident." Cole laughed softly. "Sorry, but I hit send on your contact, thinking it was another Brian."

"Oh," Brian laughed with relief. "It's fine, I was just scared. Everything okay at home?"

"Everything is fine." Cole nodded, "Pink is safe with me."

Brian smiled. Cole had offered to take care of Pinkly, and while he and Kylie were on their honeymoon, Cole was staying at his house.

"Are you two having fun?" Cole asked.

"Yeah."

"You're taking care of her, right Bri?"

"Always will."

"Okay," Cole said, and Brian could tell he was smiling. "I'll let you guys get back to your honeymoon."

Brian chuckled, "See you soon, Col."

Kylie turned around and looked at her husband. He smiled softly as he put the phone down on the counter.

"Anything wrong?"

"Nope," Brian chuckled. "Col dialed the wrong Brian."

"Oh," She giggled. "Sounds like something he would do."

"He said everything is fine at home."

"That's good." She nodded, "I miss Pinkly."

He laughed, "I miss Pink as well."

"Should have brought her with us," She pouted.

He chuckled, as he got up and walked over and kissed her on the lips. He was truly thankful he had found a woman like Kylie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image