Sequel: Carpe Diem

Sink Into Me

Five.

Matt started giving me a lecture about how I “should get along with Adam” chyeah, right. Matt had already given Adam his lecture about me, needless to say he didn’t pay any attention, just answered yes and no when he had to, I was doing the same pretty much.

“Understand, Taylor?”

"Okay Matthew don’t get your knickers in a twist oh dearest cousin of mine!" I taunted

" Hey! Don’t Matthew me! stop being be annoying!" Matt huffed

"Sorry." I said sarcastically

" Stop being sarcastic! and anyway there is someone I want you to meet!" Matt said happily.

" Oh really? who?" I questioned before I spoke again. "Oh cool! at least I don’t have to hang out with fuckface over there!" I said pointing to Adam.

" Hey, cool the insults, bitch!"

" Make me, motherfucker!"

"Right that’s it! Adam! out of the car NOW!" Matt screeched.

"But why?! it's her!" Adam complained,

"That may be so but you seem to argue with everyone you speak to! so you can walk the rest of the way!"

" But its FIVE blocks!"

" Run, you'll live! "

" Ah, fuck you! FINE!" He said jumping out of the car and slamming the door shut.

The drive back to Matt’s house was amazing, we sung some Taking Back Sunday songs and because I play a little bit of Bass Matt said he'd teach me the Bass to their song “Liar”, I'll hold him to that.We arrived at Matt’s house about twenty minutes later. I couldn’t believe the size of it! it was absolutely huge.

"Woah Matt, nice house!" I complimented as I stared up at the very large but very nice house in front of me.

"Thanks! Lidia, Adam and I live here but it’s your home for six weeks."

" Hell yes! thanks again, Matt! you’re the best fucking cousin ever!" I exclaimed as I hugged him.

"As are you, Rubano." He grinned.

"Well, I am honoured." I joked as I returned the grin.

"Well lets get inside! Lidia is here now because she wants to meet you!"

We walked into the absolutely beautiful house that would be my home for the next six weeks and I really couldn’t take it in.

Matt where is Taylor?! I want to meet her!" Lidia called out as she made her way out of the room she currently occupied.

"Hey Lidia I’m over here!" I called back.

"Hey!" she said as she made her way over to me before wrapping her arms around me tightly.

"Hey Lidia, nice to meet you!" I smiled.

“You too!” She returned the smile.

Lidia was the definition of the word pretty. She had long blonde hair with red streaks, piercing blue eyes and she had the right side of her lip pierced.

"Want some coffee?!" she asked.

" Yeah, sure!" I grinned.

We both sat down in the kitchen as we drank our coffee and got to know each other on a basic level, that was, until we heard someone enter the house.The door opened and revealing Adam who stood there, soaking wet.

" Well, well! ook what the cat dragged in!" I yelled in amusement.

"Shut the fuck up! It’s your fault I’m like this! You’ll pay!” Adam screeched.

I had no idea where to hide so I jumped out of my seat and just ran and hid behind Lidia.

“Lidia, help?" I asked as Adam drew nearer.

"Of course." She winked, "ADAM! LEAVE TAYLOR ALONE! you‘re not going to hurt her."

"Fine then fuck all of you!" He said storming upstairs.

"Woah, someone is in one hell of a mood!" Lidia laughed as she sat back down.

“Definitely.” I replied as I joined her.