Turn Down the Silence

Don't make me smile

I came out the bathroom. I walked past Emmett without looking at him and walked towards the door. Robbie ran up to me and tapped my shoulder. I looked at him with a blank expression on my face. I raised an eyebrow when he said nothing.

"Umm.. are you mad at him? Me? All of us?" I smiled serenely, then grimly, then demonicly. I turned slowly to all of them. They all gasped and took steps behind.

"Stop you're scaring people." Jacob said. I switched emotions.

"So what I'm ugly! You are so.... so.." then I ran off with my dramatics back to the park. I had left my earphones. I remembered they had gotten hooked. When I dodged that ambush in the center of the jungle gym.

I walked in and the guys came rushing in saying all types of apologies but the funniest person was Tyler.

"........ and I'm sory I didn't cover my balls." we were all silent and Tyler went red. I burst out laughing and crumpled to the floor. The guys did the same leaning against each other for support.

"Ha ha! Wow!" I kept laughing! Then, I was cramping.

"Why are you crying?" Robbie asked between laughs.

"My side is cramping!" I yelled. I kept hearing Tyler's voice. The noise that followed. The silence after that. Jacob and Connor grabbed me and held me still while chuckling. Each of there Chuckles a beat in my ears. Sound. It's coming back.

I calmed down and fell limp leaning against my cousin. Connor went to his pouting brother.

"Jazz is just playing with you Ty." he mumbled that he didn't care. Supposedly I was gonna be walking home. As if that was going to happen. I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. He ignored me. So I pulled his hair. He swatted my hand away. So I pinched him on his tricep. He flinched and pouted more. I stepped in front of him and looked at him. Then I kissed my fingers then his forehead.

"So I still have a ride home?" he nodded and I jumped him. The guys yelled "Dog pile!" and right before they jumped I slipped off and took my rightful place as Queen of the Dog-pile.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter ain't complete. wait if you care and whatev if you dont.