Status: New.

How A Heart Breaks

Porter

“Are you sure you’re up for this?” Pash asks, concern leaking from his every word. His grip around my waist tightens and I grin because of two reasons. The first being that Pash is holding me, fuck yes I’m happy and the second being…

“You should be asking yourself that. The fans are going to go wild knowing that you’ve come back,” I laugh, leaning up to capture his lips. Somewhere in the background I hear the guys making smooching and cat sounds but I just smirk and tangle my fingers in Pash’s hair.

Pulling away, I chuckle. “Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. The withdrawal stopped six days ago!”

Pash sighs and nods, his grip slipping off of me. I remove my arms from his neck and reach for his hand instead, dragging him off and onto the stage. The crowd goes wild.

“Guess who’s back!” I shout happily, waving my arms around wildly. Again, the crowd before us screams and I grin, looking back at Pash who seems thrilled to be back on stage or maybe he’s just happy to be back with me. Can I be conceited and say it’s the second one?

I smile at the sound of Julian starting out the beat to our song and soon Pash and the others are ripping it up on guitar and bass. And soon I’m doing what I do best, besides pissing off Pash, singing. And when our set is done we all walk off stage, me beaming.

“It’s so great to be back!” I holler, throwing my arms around Pash. He smirks and wraps an arm around my waist while I snuggle into his chest. Yeah, it’s great having Pash back. It’s great being the Gunslingers again. Without Pash, nothing seemed right.

I smile up at the boy until Hayden ruins it. “Stop being so lovey-dovey you’re making me sick.”

“Fuck you!” I scream, kicking Hayden in the shin. He whines and hops from one foot to the other, complaining about how I’m mean. Me, mean? I don’t think so. Who ruined our little moment of looking into each others eyes? Yeah, that was Hayden! “I am allowed to drown myself in bliss and if you have a problem with that, then get on your damn knees and suck it!”

“I would but I believe that is Pash’s job.”

“I think you want to die,” Pash snarls, his lip twitching angrily. Hayden squeaks and hides behind Julian and Nathan, who both laugh and shake their heads at us.

The five of us head off to go meet fans and this time when a girl comes up to flirt with me, when she leans over the table to show herself off and when she leans in to whisper something in my ear, I simply smile and wrap my arms around Pash’s bicep while saying, “Sorry hun, I like it up the butt.”

And Pash starts choking on his own saliva while I laugh and watch the girl pout and walk away.

“Did you have to say it like that?” Pash asks, rubbing the bridge of his nose as if he were annoyed with me but I know better. He loves it, he knows it!

“Mm, yep!” I pop the ‘P’ and lean up to place a sloppy kiss just below his jaw. Pash grimaces and the girls in the line squeal with delight. Pash wipes the spit away and glares. “Don’t act like you don’t love it. You know you do! Now talk with your wonderful fan girls while I go prepare myself for later!”

And again with the choking. He really needs to find a better way to show his embarrassment. I don’t know how to do CPR.

~

“I got the room keys!” I call triumphantly, running over towards the van where the guys are waiting patiently for my return. I grin and toss the keys towards the owners before holding out my hand for Pash to take. He does and I intertwine our fingers.

“Now, now, be quiet kiddies. We don’t want you waking anyone up,” Julian teases, following after Nathan and Hayden to their room. I chuckle evilly and look up at Pash who has a light pink dusting beneath his eyes.

Tugging on his hand brings his attention to me and I smile, pulling him along with me to our room. Once there, I stretch and kick off my shoes, jeans, and toss my shirt into the pile. I turn to see Pash doing the same before he goes in to take a shower. After he finishes, I take one myself and hop into the bed next to him when finished.

“You know…there’s two beds,” Pash points out but I shrug it off.

“So?” What’s his point? “Do you not want me to sleep with you?” I pout childishly.

“Shut up,” he sighs, coiling his arms around my waist and allowing me to curl up into his chest. Chuckling, I lean up to press a kiss to his lips. He responds, moving his lips in sync with my own.

My fingers crawl up his chest, which shivers at the touch, and up his neck to wrap themselves into his hair. Pash’s tongue runs across my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I give. He immediately pushes my tongue back, giving his time to massage the roof of my mouth and explore every place he can reach.

I moan and wrap my tongue around his. My lungs burn for needed air but I’m too focused on the way his hands are running up my thighs and how his hips are rubbing against my own and how great it feels to run my tongue over every crevice of his mouth…

Wait a second…when did I get on my back? Pash and I pull apart, allowing us both to breathe but only for a short time before we’re going back in to capture the others lips once more. Some time during our lovely make out session Pash flipped us so I was lying on my back and he was placed comfortably between my legs but I’m ok with that.

I shiver at the feeling of calloused fingers running up my stomach. I moan when Pash pulls away to nip at my neck, sucking at my pulse point and nibbling on the now red flesh. And after he’s proud of his work he pulls away and smiles until I start doing the same to his neck.

Come on, if he’s going to leave a hickey on me I have to leave one on him! It’s only fair. And once I’ve finished abusing the skin of his neck I pull away with a soft ‘pop’ and smile up at him like a child who just got candy. Pash rolls his eyes and goes back to lying on his side.

I throw out my arms as a way of demanding cuddling time. Pash does exactly that and throws his arms around me, his legs tangling themselves with my own. And I sigh contently into his chest because how can I not be just that-content?

I’ve got Pash. Yeah, bitches, be jealous.

“G’night Pash,” I whisper, my eyes slowly fluttering shut. “Mm…I like you, a lot. I’m so happy you’re back.”

“Yeah…me too.”

And I don’t know if he was agreeing to liking me a lot or being happy that he’s back but either way, I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
There, they made out!
Now I demand comments and subscribers!
Cuz I worked hard on that xD

Comment&Subscribe?