Status: slow uupdates...for now!

Fallin' for Mr. Screwboy

Guilt

CHAPTER 09:

+.Guilt.+

> 2 months ago<

(Josh's P.O.V)

“Oh Joshie” Mai, that annoying bitch never leaves me alone. “Joshie, where are you?” Man!!, I've been hiding from her for a whole 5 hours straight. Does she ever give up. I don't plan on spending my entire life up a dusty attic. Yeah yeah the famous JOSH ROI CROSS is hiding in an attic but trust me if you ever I mean ever hook up with her you'd do the same thing..

So to kill the time, wait wait brain thinking...
….........
I got an idea... I 'll do …

NOTHING..

“moron” I said to myself..

But I caught of something. My old bed, there were boxes on top of it..With my name on it. As I walked towards my old belongings, I felt something funny. An emotion I never felt before. You know the felling that makes you wanna jump off a cliff. Well, thats what I felt...
What was that feeling...
oh right...
GUILT..

damn it

When I opened the first box it was full of toys, my old toys. I decided to skip box number one and move to number two. When I opened it the first thing I saw was a photo album.
The first page was me, NAKED. Damn good thing they kept this up here.

When I turned to the next page , a photo fell to the wooden floor. I bent down on one knee and picked it up. Behind the picture was a caption. It read..

“nobody gets left behind.”

It was picture of a girl laying in a hospital bed and a boy was at her side, they were laughing and most of all THEY WE'RE HAPPY!

Thats when it hit me the boy was me and the girls was...was Liezel.

No wonder I felt guilty the caption was a promise I made her the day her heart transplant was a success. We we're watching Lilo and Stich...

I forgot about Zel and my promise..

And I forgot my BESTFRIEND...
♠ ♠ ♠
like i said i'm going to post how Zelly and JOsh
became friends in chapter 08...
so here is part 1 and yes there is part 2...
so guys pray that i'll be ablbe to post it this week..

kk??

love yah..♥