Status: Thinking of more and writing, depends on reviews & comments.

Waver

Let me introduce you... to the Pikella's.

“Dinner time!” Mia hollered “Come on down guys.”
I trudged downstairs, “Out the way.” Shellie yelled as she pushed me towards the banister. My elbow hit the cold, hard wood and I swore.
“Watch that mouth of yours little missy.” Mia said.
“She just pushed me!” I shouted
“Shellie?” Mia asked. “She would never do something like that.”
Shellie smirked showing off her pearl white teeth; I hate that girl with a passion. Shellie was my age and while she may look innocent she is pure evil, trust me. She flipped her wavy strawberry blonde hair over her shoulder and looked at Mia with those big brown eyes. “I would never do anything like that Mia, I swear.” Shellie glanced at me, “You know that, right Mia?”
“Offcourse you wouldn’t sweetie,” Mia said adoringly, “Aqua stop telling tales, be a good little chick ok?”

Meet Mia Pikella, our foster mother, she is sweet but gullible. We’re lucky to have her because she is young so she understands us. Mia has beautiful caramel coloured hair and dark eyes, I love her. She can’t have babies so she did the next best thing, adopt. Mia got a bit more then she could handle though, single with 5 kids, her husband died 4yrs ago in a car crash.
There’s me, Shellie, Jace, Cheri and Star. Little Star and Cheri are my favourite of all; even though they were 10yr old twins (the only two who were related in this family) Star and Cheri couldn’t be more different. Not only were they fraternal twins but their personalities were pretty much opposite too.
Cheri was loud, talkative, and cheeky but she can be a sweetheart whereas Star is shy, observant, dreamy and kind. Cheri had straight, neck length, bright red hair and the greenest eyes I have ever seen. Star on the other hand had waist length, curly, chocolate brown hair and light soft brown eyes.
“Guess what?” Cheri announced while coming down the stairs, “I finally finished my clay portrait of Shellie.”
She showed me a little statue of a pig painted bright pink, I laughed. Star come down the stairs behind with a dreamy look on her face. “Dinner smells nice Mia.” She said.
“Thanks sweetie pie, it’s your favourite, nachos.” Mia said as she sprinkled cheese on the top.
“Ugh, way to fattening,” grimaced Shellie. Even though she is thin Shellie obsesses about what she eats.

“Yeah Shelly Belly, I reckon you should stay off the food, I mean, look at you!” Cheri laughed.
“Shut up squirt.” Hissed Shellie just of out Mia’s hearing.
Jace came downstairs tucking his hair behind his ears. I adore Jace’s hair, its shoulder length and glossy black, matches his twinkling, coal black eyes. He looks mean and intimidating but he’s soft on the inside. Jace may be 16 but he’s way tall and lanky for his age.
“Nice pig,” he grinned.
“Thanks,” giggled Cheri, “Looks a lot like Shell doesn’t it?”
Jace nodded, he’s very quiet at times, like he’s always thinking of something important he forgot.