You're The Closest To Heaven I'll Ever Be

Alex?

Roxy’s POINT OF VIEW
“Hey Liv, I am going for a run in the park!” I said, closing the door behind me.
I really needed some time alone, to think. And exercising was the best way, because Olivia would never. Plus, I have always been very athletic.
As I ran through the park, I noticed a familiar face sitting on a park bench. As I ran closer, I realized who it was.
“Alex?” I said slowing down and stopping in front of him.
“Oh, hey Roxy. I didn’t know you ran.” He said with a smile.
“I do anything athletic Alex.” I said with a giggle.
“Where’s Olivia?” He asked.
“Olivia? Come with me? While exercising? That’s funny. Plus, I needed time alone.”
He laughed. “Makes sense, anything wrong?” He asked, sliding over on the bench and motioning for me to sit down.
“No. I just haven’t had any time alone in a while. It was about time.”
“I hear that one. So that was fun at the boardwalk.”
“Sure was. Thanks again for going on the roller coaster with the little princess.” I said with a giggle.
“Anytime.”
“I will take you up on that.” I smiled.
“I hope you will.” He replied.
“So what are you doing here alone at the park on this lovely day?” I asked.
“Thinking.”
“About?”
“Life.”
“Do you have a headache?”
He looked at me and giggled. “You are quite the funny gal Ms.Bubble.”
“I have quite a funny name too! Roxy, Bubble. There’s a unique one.” I said with a smile.
“I have to say that I can agree with you on that one.” He smiled and looked down quickly before he looked back up at me.
“So Roxy, I was thinking.”
“Oh Gosh.” I said.
He giggled before continuing. “I was thinking that me and you could get together some time, just you and I.”
“But Oli-“
“So we are not allowed to be friends?” He interrupted.
“Of course we are!” I laughed. “And that is why I am just going to say that I would be delighted to chill sometime.” I said with a giggle.
“Great.”
“Great. Well I guess I should be getting back. You have my number.” I said, getting up.
“And I will use it.” He said getting up.
“I would hug you, but I am sweating my ass off.” I giggled.
“Tonight, there is a party at my neighbor’s. Olivia doesn’t know. Jack doesn’t know. I was think-“
“Text details.” I said and started running again.
As I got farther from Alex, I began to think.
What was I doing? Olivia really liked this guy and here I was going to a party with him, alone. But we were going at JUST friends, nothing more. I mean a girl can be friends with her best friend’s boyfriend, who happens to be her boyfriend’s best friend, right? Of course.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I decided to wear something extremely simple to the party because I didn’t want to overdo it and Olivia didn’t know where I was going, and she knew my usual party attire.
She thought I was just going to go to Jack’s and watch a movie, so I had to wear something along those lines. Not a going-to-a-party-with-your-boyfriend look.
AT THE PARTY
“Wow Roxy!” Alex said as I downed another Vodka.
“I am just one of those people that can down Vodka like water.” I said with a giggle. “I am a total alcoholic, but that is okay because I have a high tolerance for alcohol. I swear I won’t have a hangover tomorrow.”
“Roxy, you are like every guy’s dream!” Alex said, chugging a beer.
“What do you mean?”
“You are majorly athletic, can drink alcohol like a man, in a good way, you have an amazing personality, and I am not going to lie, you are drop dead gorgeous.”
“Why thank you Miser Gaskarth.” I said.
As I was finishing my glass, “Sexy Bitch” came on.
“I LOVE THIS SONG! Let’s dance!” I said pulling Alex onto the dance floor.
At first it was nothing to bad, but than our body’s just kept getting closer. Than the alcohol began to kick in and we were right on each other.
When the song ended Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.
He dragged me across the lawn and into his empty house. He continued up the stairs and into what I figured to be his room.
The alcohol was racing through my veins.
I slipped off my shoes as he laid me down on his bed. He knew my weak spots.
He lifted my shirt to rub his hands around my hips, a weakness. He kissed my collarbone over and over, a weakness. He kissed along my jaw line and up to my lips, a weakness.
He ran his tongue against my bottom lip, asking for permission, and I granted.
I felt his hands run along the side of my body, taking my shirt with them.
He ran his lips down my stomach, unbuttoning my jeans. I let out a little moan as he took them off and came back up kissing my collar bone.
I flipped him over so that I was on top now. I dragged his shirt up slowly as I kissed each part of his chest that I uncovered.
I dragged my fingers down his bare chest to his jeans. I unbuttoned them and threw them onto the ground.
I came back up kissing him with a passion that I didn’t know I had for him.
I flipped me back over so that his warm body covered mine. He grabbed his wallet.
“Alex!” I moaned as he continued.
“Jack can’t give you this kind of fun.” Alex giggled as out sweaty bodies collided.
“Alex!” I moaned again as he slowed down and out heavy breathing became more noticeable.
He laid down next to me, as I grabbed the covers and laid my head on his sweaty chest.
“I am glad that I decided we could be friends.” I said with a laugh as my breathing returned to a more normal pace.
“You can say that again.” He said as he dragged his hand down my side.
“I am glad that I decided we could me friends.” I said again and looked up at him.
His eyes met mine and he smirked.
I giggled and he rolled back over so that his body covered mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
DRAMA!!!!!!!!! I know this is what most of you were waiting for. COMMENT!!!!!!!!
Roxy workout outfit
Roxy hanging out with Jack