Hitokiri, Aijou

Epiologue.

I squinted at the sun, before we walked inside the building.

“I seriously can’t believe you fell asleep on the way here honestly.” Nino said while shaking his head to hide his friendly smile.

I laughed, shoving him playfully.

“Do you think they’re here yet?” Ohno-kun asked. He was chewing on his lip, worry etching into his face.

“I’m sure they’ll be here soon.” Jun-kun said with a smile before he snaked an arm around Nino’s waist and whispered something that made Nino blush profusely before smacking his arm with a small whisper of ‘Later, when we’re home alone.

“They’re here!” Sho said with a big smile and Riida all but ran towards his girlfriend. This was going to be our 4th meeting but Riida wanted us to all get along, so he dragged us along with him.

His girlfriend was a foreigner what was more shocking was that I’d seen pictures of her when she was a baby and well into high school. The thing shocked me the most was that it took 4 meetings to figure it out.

“Ah! Sie!” Nino said walking up to her, this was Nino’s first meeting.

“Nari!” the girl said moving to hug him tightly.

“Ah, it’s been three months…ah! How long have you and Oh-chan been dating?” Nino asked looking over at Ohno-kun who had a sheepish smile.

“About two months…” she said looking off to the side as if her answer would appear there then she nodded. “Yep, we met about a 3 months ago when you refused to go fishing with me cos you were scared of the fish.” She said in a mocking tone.

“I’m not scared of fish!” Nino snapped, a smile fighting its way onto his face, “I get sea-sick.”

“I know.” She said blowing a kiss in his direction. “Eh? Sempai?” she said looking at Sho, before smiling.

“Ah…you finally called me that.” Sho said smiling, she began to shake her head before pointing behind him, my eyes widened.

“Domoto Koichi-sempai and Domoto Tsuyoshi-sempai.” She smiled as she walked over to them, then I noticed something, her belly seemed just a tad bit fuller.

“Masaki!” I turned, she stood there, her eyes a shade of green that seemed to change with her emotions. I broke eye contact.

“Jenn…how are you?” I asked, stuttering and muttering.

“Hm? I’m fine.” She smiled brightly, before she went on to say hello to everyone else. I blushed. Jenn was Sie’s best friend, Jenn was American, where Sie was Mexican-American, but had been raised in Japan. I didn’t know the circumstances, they never talked about it, but her parents lived in America, and she would visit that’s how she met Jenn. At the manga section of a bookstore it was friendship at first sight. I had only seen Jenn 3 times, but for me it was love, something about the way she felt told me she was the one. And her eyes made my heart beat faster than anythin

I looked over, they had big smiles, and the Domoto brothers were clinging onto them, while Nino argued that they no longer worked for the Kinki Kids, that they were now Arashi’s staff, so that they had to let them go.

I smiled softly.

-A few years later-

We had just arrived back in Japan, the tour had gone great. Jun was talking about new things they should try at their concerts, and Sho was agreeing and talking about the new songs he was working on, Nino and Ohno were silent but they were having their own conversation, I wondered idly if I could turn their gift in an experiment, maybe bring A no Arashi to Shukudai-kun.

“Sie!” Riida cried out and rushed to her, he wrapped an arm around her, and then squatted to pick up a little boy.

“Papa!” the little boy chirped happily grabbing a few tufts of Ohno’s hair.

“Don’t do that Shin, it hurts.” Ohno said gently as he maneuvered the 3 year old so that he could wrap and arm around Sie. I noticed idly her stomach looked a tad bit fuller, my eyes widened.

“Again?!” Nino beat me to it, pointing at Sie’s belly, Riida blushed and Sie smiled proudly.

“Again.” She responded, then she looked at me and winked. “And I’m not the only one this time.”

“Saki.” I turned, Jenn stood there, a bit red, I looked at Sie then back at Jenn then at Sie’s stomach then at Jenn’s my eyes nearly popped out of my head and my heart burst. Jenn’s stomach was just a tad bit fuller.

-Months later-

I held her hand threading our fingers together. And she gripped painfully. She was screaming something that sound like ‘I’m never letting you do that again!’ and ‘Oh my god’ but her speech was changing from Japanese to English and I was having trouble understand it in the mist of her screams.

“It’s a girl!” the doctor said smiling as a baby cried. “What do you wish to name her?” he asked, I glanced a Jenn she gave me a slight nod.

“Mayu.” I said with a smile, the doctor nodded, and I turned to Jenn.

“Aishiteru…zutto…zutto, aishiteru…” I said kissing her forehead, she smiled.

“And I you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
End XD

I wrote this for my friend who wanted an Arashi fic where her lover was Aiba, also she wanted to be kickass ninja.