Status: about 4 chapters to go.... Enjoy!!!! Oh and we heart feedback. a lot.

You Rock Like Escape The Fate

Bad Bruise

When I realized that Bryan had just made my best friend cry, I got mad. And when I say mad, I mean mad.

I looked at the ground in front of me to see that the soccer ball had landed right in front of me and I got an idea. I kicked the ball as hard as I could in Bryan’s direction, hitting him directly in the head, and marched up to him.

“What the hell?!?” he exclaimed.

After he said that I slapped him in the face.

“You. Do. Not. Hurt my friend’s feelings without getting punished,” I said through gritted teeth. “Do it again and your balls will have far worse of a punishment than Ronnie’s did. He got hurt badly on accident, think of how much I can hurt you when I’m aiming to do so.”

After seeing the terrified look on Bryan’s face I stomped off into the cabin to find Jess. I heard her cries coming out of our room and I went to see if she was okay.

Slowly opening the door I asked, “Hey are you okay?”

She shook her head slowly, looking away from me.

“Not really. Can I be alone for a little while?”

“Yeah, of course. I’ll make sure that nobody bothers you. Oh, and if it makes you feel better, I beat him up for you.”

I shut the door softly behind me and I started to go back to where everyone else was. On the way out though, I saw Bryan coming upstairs.

“What are you doing?” I asked harshly.

“I was going to apologize.”

“Not right now. You are definitely going to apologize later, but you stay away from her right now. Do you understand me?”

He glared at me and nodded before going back the way he had come.

“Stupid,” I muttered to myself.

He whirled around and glared at me.

“You’re the stupid one!”

“Um excuse me Mr. I’m So Tough, but I’m not the one who’s constantly causing problems around here.”

“Well you certainly aren’t fixing them, loser.”

“Slow your roll there, buddy. You are not going to play this little game with me. You may have been able to get to Lee, but you will physically get hurt if you try to mess with me. Unfortunately for you, you’ve bugged me on a bad day. I got woken up far too early this morning and now you’ve messed with my friend. I will beat the living crap out of you.”

“Right. You’re tiny,” he scoffed.

I raised an eyebrow at him. “Doesn’t mean that I don’t know tricks. I’ve taken self defense classes before and my dad was in the army. I know how to fight.”

“Whatever.”

I started to walk around him but thought better of it knowing that if I turned my back then he might go running to the bedroom to harass Jess. Instead I grabbed him by his ear and started dragging him downstairs with me despite his protests.

“Let me go!” he whined.

“I’ll let you go when I know that you won’t go running up to harass my friend.”

Finally we got back outside to the porch and I let go of his ear. He stumbled away from me and pulled himself up to his full height (hey I’m short, it’s not like he can stand straight up) before going to sit on a randomly placed chair.

Suddenly I remembered something.

“Craig, did you ever talk to Liesl about my puppy?”

He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

“Not yet, Hayley, but I will. I promised, remember?”

“Yes, I do remember. And you remember that if you ‘forget’ or something then Leila will be my toy again, right?”

He groaned and nodded.

I smirked at him before skipping off to decide what kind of puppy that I wanted. I knew that I wanted a little one, I just didn’t know what kind. Digging out a puppy book from the pile of stuff that Daisy had brought, I carried it to the couch and started flipping through it.

Half an hour later, I had narrowed down my choices and Liesl was finally coming out of the bedroom.

“Hey,” she called me way.

I glanced back at her before greeting her back. She walked out front to where the guys were talking and I smirked when I heard Bryan explaining the bruise on his cheek that he got from the ball.

Back to my choices now. I’ve decided that I either want a silky terrier, a maltese, or a shih-tzu.

I heard footsteps and turned to see Craig and Liesl standing there. I started jumping up and down in my seat excitedly.

“Did you talk to her?” I asked.

Craig rolled his eyes. “Yes, I did.”

Jess sighed and rolled her eyes as well. “You can have a puppy.”

I squealed and jumped up to hug her and Craig. Afterwards I remembered something else.

“Did Bryan ever apologize?”

“Not yet,” she said as she raised an eyebrow at me. “That was a pretty bad bruise that you gave him.”

“He made me mad when he made you sad so I kicked the soccer ball to hit him in the face with it and then I slapped him,” I said with a shrug. “He needs to learn to stop messing with my best friend.”

She laughed slightly at what I had done for her.

“So what kind of puppy do you want?” Craig asked.

“I’m thinking maybe a Maltese and I want to name him Buddah.”

“Alright, I’ll call Shannon and ask her to pass the message on to Daisy to pick up your puppy before she comes down here,” Liesl said.

I grinned at her as I put the puppy book back and began to think of what it would be like to have a new puppy.

“It’s gonna be so cute!” I gushed.

Bryan walked in and rolled his eyes at my antics before walking back into the kitchen. I ran off to the front porch calling for Ronnie.

“Guess what? Guess what?” I said excitedly when I found him.

He laughed at me slightly. “What’s got you so excited?”

“We’re going to get a puppy! And I’m going to name him Buddah!”

He looked at me curiously. “I didn’t know that you were Buddhist.”

“I’m not. But I was thinking about Nirvana for a while and I remembered that there was a time in Kurt Cobain’s life where he was a Buddhist I think and Buddah just clicked. But it’s spelled with ‘ah’ at the and instead of ‘ha.’”

“Whatever floats your boat then. Hey, do you want to take a walk with me?” he asked randomly.

I shrugged. “Sure. Let me grab a jacket first and put on my shoes first.”

He nodded and I ran inside to get ready since the temperature was rapidly decreasing and you can’t go into the woods without shoes on.

I came back outside with my hoodie in my hand and Ronnie, not noticing my shirt before, commented on it.

“You like robots too?”

“Yup,” I said as I struggled to pull the sweatshirt over my head.

“Let me help. Put your arms over your head.”

I did as he said and he pulled the sweatshirt over my arms and head.

“Thanks.”

“No problem,” he said as he took my hand and pulled me along with him.

“So why did you want to walk?” I asked curiously.

“Mm no reason really. Just to talk to you and spend some time with you without a bunch of people around.”

I nodded my head in understanding as I began to swing our arms between us.

“Ya know, you’re lucky I like you because most people can’t get me to walk with them. I mean, sure sometimes I’ll play on a treadmill or something but afterwards I always mess with people.”

He laughed. “Well then I’m glad that you like me because I like you too.”

“Well, duh you like me. You kissed me remember?” I smirked.

“Psh whatever you kissed back.”

I shrugged. “Yeah.”

We both laughed and continued walking. After a while though, it started to get dark so we headed back home. On the way I thought that I saw a wolf limping somewhere in the distance and I bit my lip, feeling bad.

“What’s wrong?” Ronnie asked.

“I just thought that I saw that wolf from this morning and I feel bad for shooting it.”

“It’s okay, H, you did what you had to do to save your friend.”

“I know. I guess I just can’t believe that I shot it. I’m against guns but I held that stupid thing in my hands and shot something… Ugh.”

He gave me a short sideways hug while we were walking.

“Let’s go home and eat. I’m sure you’ll feel better about everything after food,” he suggested.

“Yeah, probably,” I said with a laugh. “I bet I can beat you there this time.”

Without any warning I took off running to the house with Ronnie close behind me. I thought that this time I would get there first but suddenly my feet were off of the ground causing me to shriek.

“Ronnie!” I whined. “Put me down so that I can win.”

“Hmm,” he started pretending to think. “I don’t think so.”

He flung me over his shoulder so I started to beat on his back.

“Well, I’m glad I’m short otherwise I’d have your butt in my face,” I said in a monotone voice.

He scoffed. “Yeah right. You wish my but was in your face.”

“Think again, buddy. Just because I like you doesn’t mean that I want to stare at your big butt all day.”

After saying that, I lightly slapped his butt him causing him to yelp.

“Hey! Don’t hit me!”

I attempted to shrug before giving up on it. “If you hadn’t put me on your shoulder then you wouldn’t have gotten hit.”

“You’re a smartass you know that?” he said with a laugh before setting me down on the porch.

He grabbed my hand and tugged me into the kitchen.

“Losers!” I exclaimed when I saw that they all had food.

Everyone laughed and pointed to the stove where there were two plates waiting to be eaten. I smiled.

“Never mind then.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Snake Eyes N Sissies
Xxblood_red_skiesxX

lol i know it's only been a day... but i'm tired of waiting for comments xD
her outfit

question for you molly: if i got someone awesome to say that you were a better cowriter would you believe me? ;) i'll do it too. i'll try anyway :p

hmm red shirt... i think... i think it was... ha i'm not gonna say because then it might give away the story :p

lmao i figured out that omg thing before but then i stopped saying it because i realized how wrong it would sound xD