Status: about 4 chapters to go.... Enjoy!!!! Oh and we heart feedback. a lot.

You Rock Like Escape The Fate

Little Terror

Image

“I’m glad that you and Robert are friends again,” I said from my spot on Ronnie’s lap.

He smiled. “Same here.”

“I like sitting in your lap. You’re comfortable, like a pillow.”

Ronnie laughed slightly.

“I’m not fat.”

I smirked and leaned against him more.

“I know you’re not fat, but that doesn’t mean that you aren’t like a pillow.”

“Oh, whatever.” I could tell that he was rolling his eyes due to the tone of his voice. “No shoes again, I see.”

“Nope,” I said cheerfully. “When do I ever have them on around the house?”

He laughed. “Good point.”

“It sucks that she’s going to sell this place.”

“I know what you mean. So much has happened here that it’s kind of hard to leave.”

“Do you want to know a secret?” I asked randomly with a smirk.

He looked a little reluctant to answer. “I guess so…”

“I think that Zacky Vengeance is hot.”

Without another word I jumped up off of his lap and started running away. I laughed when I heard Ronnie chasing me. Pretty soon though, he managed to catch up and tackle me.

He flipped me over and tickled me as he sat on my legs.

“Who do you think is hot?” he asked jokingly.

“Nobody,” I managed to say.

He smirked. “Wrong answer.”

“Ugh fine. You, Ronnie. You’re hot.”

“That’s better,” he said with a grin.

He got off of me and offered a hand to help me up. I allowed him to pull me up as I glared playfully at him.

“You’re lucky I like you. If I didn’t then I would be beating you up right now.” I laughed.

“You don’t like me. You love me.”

I smirked at him. “And if I don’t?”

“Then I would be a very sad little Ronnie Bear,” he said with a pout.

I cracked up at him.

“Did you seriously just nickname yourself? I have to say, that’s sad. Very sad. Well, I’m going to go talk to Liesl now. See you later, Ronnie Bear.”

I skipped out of the room and started looking for my friend. When I found her in the kitchen I plopped down on her lap and wrapped my arms around her neck.

“Hello?” she questioned with a raised eyebrow.

“I’ve decided that I’m going to leave Ronnie for you, my dear, sweet lover,” I joked knowing that Ronnie could hear me in the living room.

“Hey!” he exclaimed from the other room.

“Suck it up and take it like a man,” I called to him.

“I’ll get you for that later.”

I just smirked and turned to Liesl.

“So how’s life treatin’ ya?”

“Good. You?”

“Same. I just wanted to tell you that I know your secret.”

She looked at me warily.

“What secret?”

“Oh you know, just the fact that you love him.”

Her eyes widened and she sat there in shock causing me to smirk. I jumped up off of her lap before she could do anything to me and ran out of the room.

“It’s pretty obvious to everyone except him,” I called back to her.

I ran into Ronnie and he pulled me into his grip.

“You’re just being a little terror today, aren’t you?” he asked jokingly.

I nodded with a grin.

“Why don’t we go upstairs and watch a movie or something? Give people a break from your evilness,” he suggested.

I scoffed. “I am not evil.”

“Right. You’re a little angel.” He rolled his eyes.

“That’s right,” I said with a smirk. “Now put me down so we can go upstairs.”

“No.”

He moved me so that he was carrying me bridal style and started up the stairs.

“So help me, Ronnie, if you hit my head on anything you are going to need that bag of peas again.”

Ronnie winced and nodded.

We got to the TV room and he set me down on a random chair.

“What do you want to watch?” I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off. “No more Requiem for a Dream.”

I glared at his back.

“Quit glaring at me,” he said without turning around.

“How did you know?”

“I know you.”

I smiled. “Fine. How about Ghost of Girlfriends Past?”

He put the movie into the DVD player and came over to my chair. He pulled me up and sat down before sitting me on his lap.

“Ah, good pillow,” I mocked as I patted his chest.

He grunted and told me to watch the movie.

-----------

“Ronnie? Ronnie, wake up. I have to pee,” I whisper-yelled.

He had fallen asleep sometime during the movie with his arms wrapped around my waist and his face in my hair. He just groaned and squeezed me tighter. I had tried to pry his arms off but his fingers were latched together and it was too hard.

“Seriously, if you don’t let me go I’m just going to pee on your lap,” I warned in a much louder tone.

He finally let me go, saying something about fish and cake. I hoped that he wasn’t talking about eating them at the same time because that’s just disgusting. I quickly ran to the bathroom and locked the door after seeing max running for it as well.

“Hey! That’s not fair!” he whined.

“You snooze, you lose.”

I finished up and washed my hands before exiting the bathroom. Max quickly shoved me out of the way and shut the door behind him.

“Jeez… Pushy much?” I muttered.

I walked back to Ronnie and kneeled down in front of him before shaking him lightly.

“Come on, Ronnie. Let’s go to your room.”

He slowly got to his feet and allowed me to lead him to his room.

“Don’t go,” he mumbled when I left him in his bed.

I smiled and let out a small chuckle.

“Let me change and I’ll be right back.”

“You better.”

I hurried over to my room and changed into some pajamas before heading back to his room. He had already changed and was in bed so I ran in and climbed under the blankets. We fell asleep with him holding me to his chest.

--------------

The next morning I stumbled out of bed before Ronnie and went down to the kitchen.

“Where were you last night?” she asked.

“Ronnie’s room,” I mumbled.

I grabbed a random box of cereal and started eating out of it.

“You didn’t?” she asked, her eyes wide.

“No. No! Of course not.”

I threw a handful or cereal at her head for thinking such things.

“Hey! It’s not my fault. You randomly leave with him and then you stay in his room all night, of course I’m going to think something happened.”

I just rolled my eyes. “Not with people in the house.”

She wrinkled her nose in disgust.

“Remind me to never leave you home alone with him.”

I just smirked and ate another handful of cereal.
♠ ♠ ♠
x.situations.x

H & R
Sleep

If you noticed, there's a picture on the top of this chapter. I made a banner :)

And Molly asked me to show you guys this picture because of the irony. She forgot to do it in her last chapter.
Picture
If you don't get it, don't feel bad. I didn't either until she explained it to me x]

And also, we both have new stories so go check them out :)

Molly
Me