Status: Ongoing.

I'm married to a halfblooded vampire.

Chapter I

Wyatt

“Now that we officially touch ground, can you tell me where I am?” Tyanne exclaimed and span around, her feet shuffling the sand beneath her. A smile crept onto her face as she swirled around to take a good look around. I let out a sigh of relief, and joined her in absorbing the breath-taking scenery. There was nothing here, but trees, sand and the sea. A serene silence comes along and only the slashing sounds of the waves washing up-shore could be heard.

“I told you we’re coming to a deserted island.” I slid my arm around her curvy waist and gave her a wry smile.

“You weren’t kidding when you said that, huh?” She twitched her nose and comfortably fit into my embrace; like a piece of jigsaw puzzle.

“You won’t back out, will you?” I eyed her carefully as she shrugged teasingly. It was a risky decision to have chosen this private island Dad owns, for our honeymoon destination. But the minute I heard of it, I knew this was it. It was better than going to Europe, it was what we needed; some time alone where nothing else mattered but us.

“How come I’m not bothered by the fact that we’re here and not in Paris?” She asked cheekily.

“Because you’re here with me,” I answered her cockily and with ease, lift her lean figure up. Cradling her bridal style, I walked towards the shore.

“Can I find this place on the map?” Tyanne perked up, and asked me.

“It’s off radar. You couldn’t see it on most maps and even if you could, it’d be unknown. It’s too small a land for governments to notice.” I replied her and shuffled my feet. The sand seeped in between my toes and as I look down at Tyanne, all I see is the amazement she wears on her face.

“Are there anyone else here?” Curiosity bubbling out of her, as she continued to questioned on about the island.

“Which part of deserted, did you not get?” I laughed at her innocence, “But we do have a marvellous shelter. Look ahead.” I let out a satisfied grin, when the bungalow came into view.

Lying on the platform dock was a medium sized bungalow that stretches hundred feet away from the land. The walls were made of wood and the windows were framed nicely in white. It had a sense of authentic to it, and right away, Tyanne leaped down from my arms to throttle across the dock.

Her white knee length get-away gown bobbed along to her in a symmetric rhythm. Gracefully she stepped into the house and did a small twirl, and I wondered instantly where she got all that energy from; a moment ago, she looked like a slug in the plane, on the way here.

“The place is beautiful!” Tyanne’s head popped out from the bedroom and exclaimed.

“It’s all ours,” I smiled at her, and followed her into the room. A bed with white sheets lay in the middle and a couple of rattan chairs lay by the side. Lying straight in front of the bed is the window that overlooks the vast sea.

“I’m in heaven,” She announced, and flopped back onto the bed, that sinks in to accustom her body shape.

“So am I,” I whispered, as I lie beside her, and intertwine my fingers with hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Copyrighted © just-smile, January 2010
All Rights Reserved

I know it's been long, but school started and I was drowned with homework ): Please forgive me. I know this is a filler, but I hope you guys will like it.
Please do comment and subscribe! Feedbacks would do me good.

Love, Sara
XOXO