Star Cross'd Lovers

Do With Their Death Bury Their Parents’ Strife.

~Third Person’s Point Of View~
A woman was sitting on a stool out the window looking outside waiting to see if tonight her lover was going to come and keep her company. The anticipation was killing her and slowly driving her mad inside.

Waiting for the love of her life to return was not a simple task. She has not been able to see him in weeks and it was just plain torture. She knew his wife’s mother had fallen ill so he had to accompany his wife to care for her but she hated the fact that he left with her. It wasn’t his mother so he should have stayed but she knew he couldn’t because it would have seen really sinister and cruel if he haven’t have gone with his beloved wife. No one really knew about how much she truly had hated that woman. It was her fault in the first place they could not be together.

The wretched woman had forced him to wed her. She had told her father that the man had deflowered her which was a blasted lie. Her father grew mad and forced them together. No one would marry a woman if not still a virgin unless her husband had die. She in fact was a slut sleeping with whoever would accept. It was a known fact that the bitch was once a prostitute, well it seem that her father had not known about his precious daughter’s life. She lied about the man taking her virginity because the man had money; he had status, and she knew that she would be well off with him.

Pain ran through the woman’s veins when it was announced that the love of her life was to wed that wench. The only thing that made it seem better was that he did not want that bitch. He had never touched her before and after they wed. The woman, his love, wasn’t so lucky when she was forced to marry her husband he had forced himself unto her. She tried to fight back but of course she wasn’t strong enough. Her real love knew of this. Even though he said it that it did not bother him and that it was for the best so no one could catch on she knew his heart was breaking that it wasn’t him that was the once to take her innocence from her. He could tell that her heart was breaking too. But enough of the past he was coming to see her tonight.

The man was making his way towards the cabin. He had left his wife as soon as they returned home. He told her that he needed some fresh air to help clear his mind. He had also told his wife that he also had to check up on some things and because of it that he would be back late so she shouldn’t wait up for him. And she wouldn’t, knowing her she was in another man’s bed for the night. He knew that and because of it he would never touch her along with the fact that he did not want her. A few moments later the cabin came into view and the man smiled. He looked into a tree trunk where she would put her pearl earrings or he his pocket watch. They did this to let the other know that they were waiting inside. He indeed found her earrings. He took them to give it to her. He decided to go towards the back way to surprise her.

He walked into the house slowly and saw her looking out the window, waiting for him to come. When he made his way to her, he started placing kisses on the back of her neck and he also placed a pearl necklace around it. She turned around and smiled. She than gave him a kiss on the lips. He held out her earrings and she promptly put them on. He smiled, he was the one that have given her the earrings and he loved seeing her with them on. Another kissed was exchanged they didn’t need to say anything to know what the other felt. They got it all through a kiss. He picked her up not breaking the kiss taking her to the room in the back in which he would love her the way he wished he could do every night.

Just before they fell asleep he whispered to her “I love you” and she whispered right back “I love you.” There was another kissed and they both drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next one will be pretty long. Also I'm thinking about quitting Mibba after I finish all of my stories. I just don't really like this site like I used to. There are to many problems with reporting and it's hard to find some good stories at times. Once I find a better site I'll move all of my stuff there but finish stories on here(Well the three active ones that I have at the moment.). I'm thinking twice about whether or not I'm going to keep on with Swinging Beats here since I haven't really started it yet.