Status: It gets worked on here and there

Bromance to the Extreme

This Will Be Difficult for Us

Del’s POV~ in the woods
I managed to get ahead of Ery and Demon, and stood on Angel’s back in time to take a leap into the tree above me, Angel going a couple more steps before turning around and stopping under the tree. Demon and Ery caught up with us, Ery standing on Demon’s back to grab a branch above her and spinning around it as Demon ran out from under her. She spun around the branch and let go above it, flipping in the air and landing on her feet.
“Show off.” I muttered, shaking my head as I got comfortable in the crook of the branch, leaning against the trunk of the tree.
“Yeah. So what about it?” She smiled at me, reaching down to pat Demon.
“So what did you need to talk about?”I asked as she got comfortable against her tree.
“You know that that was the Jonas’s, right?”
“Yeah. And…”
“They’re here. For a month. Leaving it wide open for them to find out.”
“Oh, shit.” I let my head fall back against the tree and looked up to the sky.
“I’m hoping you have some form of idea as to how to fix this…” She trailed off.
“You know, you give me way too much credit.”
“Nope. You’re my big sister. You can fix everything. You always have.”
“Yeah thanks now shut up so I can think.”
“Hum.” Ery pouted. I looked up toward the top of the tree, watching as some of the leaves started to fall. Ery started humming mildly tunelessly, and I joined in with a harmony. “We should probably—“
“Shut up. I’m thinking.” I pointed my finger at Erin, and kept humming.
“That could be a good song…” Ery mused out loud.
“Shut it. I’m think—I got it!” I screamed, sitting straight up on the branch, almost losing my balance.
“What?!” Erin screamed, actually losing her balance and falling off her tree and onto Demon’s back.
“You need better balance, sister dear.”
“Shuut up and tell me.” Erin humphed from below me.
“Sionn and Cale.”
“What about them?”
“They can hide all our stuff and keep the guys from finding out. I mean, I figure they’ll have to know eventually, but not this vacation.”
“But what if they hear us sing? What if they hear us writing songs?”
“Well, we just have to be careful.” I smiled at her as she climbed back into her tree.
“Not gonna happen. We burst into song too easily. Like when one of us starts humming and the other joins in with a harmony line.”
“Oh,uum. We’ll fly by the seat of our pants. We’ll pull it out of our butts as we go.”
“I never really understood those sayings, but we should get back before mom and dad get mad.”
“And the whole, company just got here, you jumped over their heads and then we ran away thing…” Erin smiled sheepishly as she climbed back down onto Demon’s back before taking off back to the castle. I jumped down onto Angel’s back and chased Ery out of the woods.
We put our horses back in the stables, brushed them and fed them before we went racing back to the house. We tied and went into the grand foyer and yelled at the same time,
“SIONN, CALE, WE NEED YOU!” A moment later they were coming out of the servants’ stairs and Ma’their and A’their were leading our company out of the drawing room.
“Will you two keep your voices down?” A’their asked patiently.
“Sorry.” We mumbled. Erin ran over to Sionn and whispered what I assumed was our plan in his ear. He nodded and took Cale with him.
“Did you take care of our little problem?” I asked her.
“Yes, sister dear, I did, you have nothing to fear.”
“Girls, these are the Jonas’s. This is Paul and Denise and their four sons, Kevin, Joe, Nick, and Frankie. And this is their body guard Big Rob.” Ma’thair introduced each person. We smiled and nodded at each person already knowing all of them but they didn’t know that. “These are my daughters Delaney and Erin.” They all smiled and nodded at us. “Girls, why don’t you take the boys swimming, or do something else for fun?”
“Ok, Ma’their.” We chorused. I took Joe and Nick by the hands and Erin took Kevin and Frankie by the hands and we drug them up stairs to our game room.
“So what do you boys like to do for fun?” I asked already knowing.
“Well, we all love music and acting, but other than that we have different interests. Joe likes to exercise, Kevin and Frankie like to play video games and I like to write music.” Nick answered.
“So what do you girls do for fun?” Kevin asked.
“Well I like horseback riding, art, music, dance, hair styling, video games, sports, and movies.” Erin answered.
“I like horseback riding, music, dance, sports, hair styling, and partying. Erin is kind of shy, I’m a social butterfly though. Speaking of, Ery I’m going to a party tonight at Carrie’s, do you want to go?”
“Will there be a lot of people?”
“DUH! IT’S A PARTY!”
“Then, no. I’ll stay here and read a book.”
“Oh, alright. Do any of you want to come with me?”
“I’ll go.” Nick said.
“Me too.” Joe added.
“Cool. For now, what do you want to do?”
“We could go swimming. Where’s the pool?” Kevin responded. Erin and I looked at each other and laughed.
“We don’t have a pool.” I told them.
“We swim in the river.” Erin told them with a smile.
“MARTHA!” We both called. She came out from behind the tapestry on the wall that hid the servants’ stairs.
“Yes, my dears?”
“Boys, this is Martha. She’s our house keeper. She’ll take you to your rooms and then bring you to the grand foyer when you have your swim things on.” I told them and Ery and I left to go to our rooms and change.

Erin’s POV
I ran up the spiral stairs to my tower room and over to my dresser. I pulled out my blue tankini with shorts. I pulled it on and tossed my now mid back length red hair into a tight pony. I slipped my flip flops on and ran down the stairs meeting Del at the bottom dressed in her purple bikini and her gold heels.
“Really Del, heels?”
“Cale will be watching. Mom just called up and said the boys will be watching us.”
“BAH! HELP ME!” She took my hand and drug me back up my stairs. She pulled out her gold swimsuit cover and galed at me. “Sorry.” She pulled it on and then tossed me my silver takini with the skirt and the open back. She tied the ties on the back for me after I had removed the top of the blue one. I changed bottoms and pulled on my lose black fish net top over my swim top. I put on my silver mirrored heels that had a mirrored coil that wrapped around my ankles to keep them on.
“Ok now sit down.” I sat on my vanity stool and Del started to put on waterproof make up. After a bit she was done. I grabbed the swim bag I had forgotten the first time we ran down the stairs. We booked it down until we reached the grand stair case where we stopped and composed ourselves and walked elegantly down the stairs into the grand foyer where the Jonas’s and our shaperones were waiting on us. Oh the popping out eyes on all the boys that didn’t think girls were iky. I almost laughed and lost my composure. Del smiled sweetly at them.
“Alright boys lets go swimming. After that maybe I can talk Erin here into teaching you how to jump.” Del said as we walked past them. Once we pushed open the doors we put out sun glasses on and walked down tword the river. We all shed everything but out swim suits. Del and I lay out our long towels and lay down to soak up some rays and vitamin D. The boys looked at the river questioningly.
“Sionn will you rub some sunscreen onto me?” I asked using my short towel as a pillow.
“Anything for you my dear.”
“Cale would you do me?” Del asked laying on her stomach propped up on her arms so she could read.
“Cource my angel.” I glanced over at the Jonas boys and smiled at them.
“The water is perfectly fine. We swim in it all the time.” I told them matter of factly.
“Then why aren’t you swimming?” Kevin asked.
“I’m so pale that I’m my natual skin color of corps, or flesh of the dead. They don’t make make-up in that color and my makeup techs keep complaining and since I don’t fake bake I’m going to lay out for about half an hour and then I’ll swim. Del isn’t swimming because if she does she’ll be too tired for the party tonight so she’s going to get darker so her gold dress looks even better on her.”
“I see, never mind then. So you’ll join us in half an hour?”
“That’s my plan.” Sionn finished my front and I turned so he could do my back. When he finished I told him to tell me when it had been fifteen minuets so I could flip.
Half an hour later I stood up and walked over to the river. I lept in and splashed the six boys that were in there.
“I’m HERE!”
“Ay, that you are my lady.” Sionn said as he picked me up and tossed me.” That started a splash war that lasted until we all decided we were hungry. We climbed out and dried off. Del and I put out covers and heels back on and the seven of us went to find a snack.